just started opks, just ordered my bbt.. need some guidance here!

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I just started opks for the first cycle at CD 10 and I got a almost positive but then it faded so much, its really early for me I think my cycles are a bit longer. .I just ordered my bbt today, is it too late to temp this cycle? If I get it in a few days and still havent really I'd yet, will high temps still show after o? I don't get any of this charting stuff :(

I started temping at about 3dpo last cycle. Fertility Friend determined my O day by my positive OPKs. You can start anywhere in your cycle. But I think temping during O makes it easier for it to determine your actual o day. Good luck!

My first cycle temping I started on day 8. Even if you start after ovulation at least it will give you some data to compare for next cycle and get into a routine of it

Thank you both! Hopefully I get my BFP and it won't matter but at least ill have info for next cycle if not! My last opks were all pretty much exactly the same so maybe that one was a fluke and im still not quite to o yet and I still have a shot with tempting this cycle!

I always get almost positive in cd10 and start fading the next few days then by cd14 or cd15 sometimes cd17 i get the strong positive .. i asked before does that mean i ovulated twice the answer was no .. but tne LH hermone goes up and down till the real ovulation it goes strong positive .. keep testing and good luck

Thanks mera.mera! That gives me more hope for this month!!
What is the best time/hold for opks? And should i test only 2x a day same time each day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->