Just thought I would share!!!

LaineB

Reaction score
My grandfather was a genius about vitamins for different things. To promote fertility he would use a mixture of brewers yeast tablets and wheat germ oil for both partners. He and my grandmother have 10 children and this mixture has helped everyone in my family if they were struggling with infertility. I just found out about it today!!!!

Oh wow! Isn't it a shame that all the traditional cures seems to be dying out! Did you get the exact receipe for it?

She said a tablet or gelcap of each per day for both partners. I researched and science supports both! I bought them today for $12 for both bottles!

I take wheatgerm, although I´ll stick it in my smoothies everyday if it seems to do the trick. As for yeast, wish I could be recurrent thrush puts a stop to that one.
Thanks for sharing.

She said a tablet or gelcap of each per day for both partners. I researched and science supports both! I bought them today for $12 for both bottles!

Its worth a shot. Cant do any harm as its all natural. Might give a try! Thanks for info!

Its worth a shot. Cant do any harm as its all natural. Might give a try! Thanks for info!

I started it today! Let me know how it goes for you! I'll keep you updated on any progress

I started it today! Let me know how it goes for you! I'll keep you updated on any progress

Just looked it up online and I can get them here. 500 Brewers Yeast and 100 Wheat Germ oil for under 20 euro. So its really not expensive. I am wondering though if I should start them now as I am in 2ww or wait for new cycle????

They are safe anytime. I bought them today and couldn't believe it was so cheap. My grandma said this remedy is also good for stress and energy and my grandpa accidentally got her friend who was 42 preg! He forgot to tell her that it makes you extremely fertile!! ;)

They are safe anytime. I bought them today and couldn't believe it was so cheap. My grandma said this remedy is also good for stress and energy and my grandpa accidentally got her friend who was 42 preg! He forgot to tell her that it makes you extremely fertile!! ;)

I nearly wet myself when I read that. If you read it back you just said your Grandpa got your grandmas friend pregnant! :haha:

Sorry I am being silly. Do you take recommended amounts i.e. It says on Brewers Yeast one you take 2 three times a day???

Sorry for all the questions. What mg are your tablets???

I nearly wet myself when I read that. If you read it back you just said your Grandpa got your grandmas friend pregnant! :haha:

Sorry I am being silly. Do you take recommended amounts i.e. It says on Brewers Yeast one you take 2 three times a day???

Hahahahahha!!! Lmao! Well that would not have went over well! Idk how much to take. I guess I'll do the recommended dosage.

I'm still laughing out loud!! Gramps is a pimp!

Brewers is 650 mg and wheat germ oil is 1130 mg.

What made it really funny was that he "accidently" made her pregnant. lol.

That is too funny. Your poor grandpa... we shouldnt laugh. But I have an image of your Granmas friend telling your Grandma..... "Your husband made me pregnant" and your Grandmas face!!!!! :0

Ok gonna get them tomorrow. Heres hoping your grandpa gets me pregnant too......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!! Hahaha!! Talk to you later!

Thanks for sharing I might have to try that!.

LOLOL I needed a good laugh!

I think Im gonna laugh every time I read this!!!!

Anyone else wants my grandpa to get them pregnant?!? Lmao!!

I think Im gonna laugh every time I read this!!!!

I am still laughing at this. Was in the supermarket this morning and started giggling to myself thinking about this thread ( was on my own). Needless to say I was getting rather strange looks!!!!

So.... After I gave dh all of his pills this morning, he asked me if I can go buy him a pill sorter for the days of the week like the old folks! I have the poor boy taking 6 vitamins every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->