Just thought I would share!!!

Well we started them today! Prob won't do anything for this cycle but hopefully next!

Great! The dosage seems like so much but worth a try. Hopefully it works! How long have you been ttc? I'm on month 15 or 16 :(

I ov'd today so fx! I'm feeling like the most impatient person in the world!

Yeah it does seem like a LOT to take. I am finding the Brewers Yeast a bit hard on the tummy. Not too bad or enough to make me stop taking it.

We have been ttc 4+ years. We are trying for our first. How about yourself? Do you have children already?

We have a little boy named Carson who is turning 4 soon. We had a miscarriage in Feb '10 and have been ttc since. Hubby was diagnosed with low sperm count and only 2% normal morphology in June. They don't know how we conceived on out own the first two times. We are going to try this for a few months I guess.

I can't imagine how frustrated you are after 4 years. Have they done any testing yet?

Sorry to hear about mc hun :hugs:

Yeah have had loads of tests done and I have PCOS and do not Ov too good on my own but thankfully am really responding well to clomid and Doc thinks it is just a matter of time and patience! As for hubby, his SA was fairly normal.

So I just need to be patient and have faith that it happens.

Carson is a beautiful name hun. Hope he gets a brother/sister really soon!

The combo we are taking is supposed to help with pcos. When I was researching it i saw some info on it. Does the clomid help with ovulation?

Are you thinking about IUI or IVF?

Thanks! My dh named him. When dh said the name I loved it. His full name is Carson Matthew Boutte. He gets confused when he tries to spells it and spells it as "acorn" sometimes. He tells people his name is Carson Nat-chew. It's really funny!

I do believe a lot of unexplained infertility is due to mineral deficiencies which wheat germ would surelly help correct...I was reading about it this weekend. Thanks for the tip.

I dont think I ever had an Ov pain before clomid and didnt have EWCM either. Now since I've been on clomid I can really feel when I Ov.

I was reading that wheat germ oil is really good for fallopian tubes. It opens them and allows the egg to travel more freely. It is also really good for :spermy:. It improves mobility and mortility and it also opens a man's tubes too. So it is definitely worth a try. It is very inexpensive. I am really hoping it works its magic for us.

How cute is your DS. Acorn Nat chew. That is the sweetest thing ever. Are you hoping #2 is boy or girl or not bothered? I would LOVE twins. I'd be happy with anything I get really!!!!!

Hopefully clomid with the wheat germ does the trick.

Dh says one of the two new vitamins is making his stomach upset. Maybe I'll have him stop taking the brewers yeast since it seems like the wheat germ oil is the important one.

I would LOVE to have a little girl (Caroline Layne). But I have always thought I would have only boys. My husband is one of 4 boys and so far we have 3 grandsons. I cannot imagine having a little girl. DH is so sensitive towards women! A little girl would have him wrapped around her little finger

I think it's definitely the brewers yeast that upsets the tummy. The ones I bought are 500 and it's recommended to take 6 a day. I only take 4 as they were sickening me! So maybe cut down on them a bit!

I think my hubby would be the same with a little girl. She would wrap him around her finger but I would love her to be a daddy's girl (I am one lol)

As for my family I am youngest of 4. 2 brothers and 1 sister. We are very close family. My sister has 3 boys. Eldest brother has 2 boys and other has 1 girl! Ages range from 18 to 2. I am crazy for them all but prob closest to my sisters kids!

My hubby is 1 of 7 children! He is not close to his family. I think his childhood has made him nervous of becoming a father as he was mistreated. But I know he will be a fantastic daddy!!!

Interesting.. Cant do any harm as its all natural. I'll keep you updated on any progress.. Thanks for sharing…

Wow nolly! That's a huge family! I understand your hubbys worries. My dad went through the same thing. He was raised my a mentally unstable mother and an abusive father (mentally and physically). I cam honestly say that he is everything his father wasn't. We have 4 children also! I am # 2. He has always been our rock and there if we needed anything. He is the world to my little boy.

When your hubby sees that little baby all his worries will be gone. My hubby had never even held a baby when Carson was born. Carson is his little shadow now. Fathers instinct is a beautiful thing to witness.

Oh wow thank you for telling me about your dad. That is so inspiring. I know my hubby would be great too. You should see him with my 2 yr old nephew. He adores him and is fascinated with how he is growing up. Walking talking etc and seeing how his little personality is developing.

My hubby's mother is some piece of work. She is the least maternal person I have ever met. Even with her grandkids, she doesnt take any interest. I dont know why she ever had children, well actually I do, so they could work on their farm as cheap labour. I always think my hubby would have been able to get over being physically abused and beaten by his father if his mother had been caring towards them. Luckily they dont interfere with us and we only see them when we want. It is so sad though that he hasn't the support of his parents though.

Oh wow thank you for telling me about your dad. That is so inspiring. I know my hubby would be great too. You should see him with my 2 yr old nephew. He adores him and is fascinated with how he is growing up. Walking talking etc and seeing how his little personality is developing.

My hubby's mother is some piece of work. She is the least maternal person I have ever met. Even with her grandkids, she doesnt take any interest. I dont know why she ever had children, well actually I do, so they could work on their farm as cheap labour. I always think my hubby would have been able to get over being physically abused and beaten by his father if his mother had been caring towards them. Luckily they dont interfere with us and we only see them when we want. It is so sad though that he hasn't the support of his parents though.

The situations are so similar it is unbelievable! My dad and his siblings ALS worked the farm. His mom burned all of their baby pictures and has said she wishes she had never had kids. I have never been close to them as grandparents. It's great how they were able to overcome having such horrible childhoods. My dad says my mom showed him how to love because he had never known it before. I'm sure your hubby is feeling the same way about you.

Yeah he has said the same thing to me and is always telling me how much he loves me. I too think it amazing that he can even function as a human being after his childhood tbh. All his mother cares about is work work work. It is sad.

I tell him all the time that they will have to answer for what they did to him at the end of their lives when they meet their maker and that he should let it go but it is hard for him.

I am so desperate for us to have our own family so he gets to feel that love too. Please God it will happen. I have started doing a Novena to St Anthony on Tuesdays for it to happen. I am not overly religious but I do believe in the power of prayer!

Prayer for Motherhood
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid.* On Earth you always fulfilled God's designs, help me now to do the holy will of God.* Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"