Just thought I'd have a listen in...

N

Nade..Tadpole

And I nearly had my ears blown off!! Serves me right for eves dropping.. :dohh:
But really shocked at how loud and strong Spud's HB is and that s/he actually stayed still for a whole 2 minutes before kicking the doppler off! :haha:

Can wait to see if I'm having a little Mr or Miss on Wednesday :happydance:
I'm edging towards thinking Spud's a girl... But I honestly have no idea :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZ2AXPBp1I

:flower:

I still think boy, cant wait to find out what your having :)

awww Kind of reminds me of my little girl HB but hers is stronger and faster . It scares me sometimes how hard their working bodies can be.

I cant wait!! I keep talking to Spud saying 'Kick if you're a boy.. Kick if you're a girl!!'.. :haha::blush:
But Spud being Spud kicks all the bloody time.. esp. when I sing :rofl:

ETA: Raven, I had a moment where I was lile 'Moooom it's getting too fast!!!' I honestly thought LO's heart was working over time.. I think the more you listen the faster it seems to get.. when it's actually staying the same :dohh:

xx

My LO only seems to be kicking when I eat at the moment. Can tell she's my child :haha: Enjoying her food! Only 2 more sleeps!!

My LO only seems to be kicking when I eat at the moment. Can tell she's my child :haha: Enjoying her food! Only 2 more sleeps!!

Haha aww!! :haha:
Only 46 more minutes and I can technically say it's tomorrow!! .. God I'm a saddo :blush::haha:
xx

I think you're having a girl, even though I don't know you all to well. I just have a feeling :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->