Just thought it was important to tell you all..

MrsMandy

Reaction score
:xmas13:

Attachments

• IMG_158644978643854.jpeg
    IMG_158644978643854.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
And I'm not prepared in the slightest!!! :coffee:

Ooooh that makes it feel much more real now:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yep deffo does!!
I bought my winter coat today - can't wait till it's chilly enough to wear it!!

What one did you get? I've just started looking online at winter clothes, I'm the same I just can't wait for the colder weather.

I was looking for work clothes in primark and found it - soft pink wool with a fur lined hood and gold toggles down the front! I love it and bargain at only £25!
I have learnt my lesson with primark - buy it when you see it or you prob won't see it again!! :haha:

Also now watching new Family Guy on bbc3 and its the Christmas episode!! The world is catching up with us crazy Christmas lot!!

Ooooh that makes it feel much more real now:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yep deffo does!!
I bought my winter coat today - can't wait till it's chilly enough to wear it!!

What one did you get? I've just started looking online at winter clothes, I'm the same I just can't wait for the colder weather.

I was looking for work clothes in primark and found it - soft pink wool with a fur lined hood and gold toggles down the front! I love it and bargain at only £25!
I have learnt my lesson with primark - buy it when you see it or you prob won't see it again!! :haha:

Also now watching new Family Guy on bbc3 and its the Christmas episode!! The world is catching up with us crazy Christmas lot!!

Sounds lovely, I never think of primark for coats:dohh:

Agree with buying it while you see it, at least that's my excuse every time I leave with a bagful of stuff:haha:

18 fridays left really does make it seem soon! can't wait, this year has flown by imo

suddenly have an overwhelming urge to watch Elf. Can't think why.....
I agree this year has gone so quickly. I think each year seems to go faster anyway when you're an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->