Christmas Countdown 2023! 0 days to go!

125 days to go! This year has gone so fast!

Gosh it was SOO hot here today that Christmas is so far from my mind but I remember from last year how quick 100 days were suddenly 10 days.

124 days to go! :xmas6:
It did drop soo quickly from 100 to 10 days last year :xmas1:

I knew there would be some of you around already!
im just starting to think of christmas feeling really uninspired so far. Anyone else’s kids just already have everything well everything that doesn’t cost a small fortune.

It was lovely on Tuesday but hasn't been so great since. The weather at the start of the holidays was a bit rubbish here too so it's definitely got my thoughts headed towards Christmas.

It's been on and off with rain here too. I hate it being hot all the time but with crappy weather at the same time.
I'm looking forward to that smell of autumn in the air :)

Yeah it's the worst of both worlds really so hot but also wet. If it's going to rain it could at least clear the air

We've been getting 19-21 here, but the mornings feel really cold and scattered rain throughout. Strange weather.

Helllooooo
I knew some of you would be here already ha ha
I was on the search for a Christmas notebook today but no luck (very fussy)

Girls back at school on 5th and then their birthdays in September. Birthdays are done but plenty to go onto Christmas list as they have expensive tastes now.

Hope everyone is well. Lovely to see you all x

Weather is horrible today, got caught in thunderstorm out 'back to school shopping'
However compared to the 33+ degrees we had in Spain for past two weeks it was quite nice ha ha.

Helllooooo
I knew some of you would be here already ha ha
I was on the search for a Christmas notebook today but no luck (very fussy)

Girls back at school on 5th and then their birthdays in September. Birthdays are done but plenty to go onto Christmas list as they have expensive tastes now.

Hope everyone is well. Lovely to see you all x

Welcome back! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"