Just to add to the confusion lol

Worrisome

mummy to 2boys and a girl
Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas what is going on with my opks?
https://[URL=https://img11.imageshack.us/i/pict0091a.jpg/]https://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9952/pict0091a.jpg[/URL]

I never use fmu, and I even think the ones that are not positive was with diluted pee. Its looking like pcos isnt it :cry:

yeah, I'm sorry to say that it does look like mine, and I do have pcos. however my test arent all positive. Maybe try a different brand. I used answer opks then I think first choice is the second brand as I forgot at the moment what its called. Anyways good luck hun! Heres my opks. Sorry I wasnt much help but thought I let you know you werent the only one! What cd are you on and are you regular or irregular?? I quit testing after I recieved my positive and started getting negatives. I think I should of kept testing because I haven't started :af: and so far no + hpts. Starting to wonder if I'm ovulating later or something else is going on. Anyways good luck!

Attachments

• l_1823b3c36ba1443dae2b8f1ba3207be1.jpg
    l_1823b3c36ba1443dae2b8f1ba3207be1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 35
Ah thanks hun, good to compare, last month I used Tesco ones for a while then ran out and used the ic cheapies and only got faint lines though. So I would have thought had I got pcos I would have had positives on them also.
Also another question I have is if you get a positive and then you ov 12-36 hours after, do you get the lh surge for the whole time until you have ov'd, so once you get a neg does that mean ov is over?

goo luck hun, hope af stays away for you

Well I got positives for 3 days so I think it starts with the begining lh surge until its over. well looking at my test is why i say that. this is the first time i have done opks but i tested until i started getting negatives. However my af is no where to be found. Good Luck and lots of baby :dust: to you!

thanks hun, I found some info on pee on a stick and it says you can get positive opks until and whilst you ovulate, the info is on ttc board will try and link to it. Good luck hun :dust:

here it is
21. Does ovulation occur while my test is positive, or will the OPK become negative again first? Ovulation occurs shortly after LH levels peak. However, there is no way to predict whether your OPK will still be showing a positive result during the actual moment of ovulation or whether your OPK will go back to negative first. Remember that it takes time for the hormones in your bloodstream (such as LH) to be metabolized into your urine. By the time your LH surge is reflected in your pee, it has already been peaking in your blood for a short while. Likewise, after your blood levels go down, it takes awhile for your pee levels to decrease.

Because of this "lag time" and the fact that you can't predict how long it will take your body to metabolize LH into and out of your urine, there is no way to know whether your egg follicle actually ruptured while your OPK was positive, or after the OPK became negative again.

Cd 22 looks good hun

which means that you should have got your af about 14 days later, so looks good hun

Well if I ovulated on cd22 I'd be 27 dpo now. Wouldn't a hpt show up by now?? But if I ovulated on cd30 I'd be 19dpo. Do you chart your bbt? If so does your temps stay at a certain degree or are the all over the place?

Sorry hun, didnt look at your chart, crikey, do you know what I would do, pop onto ttc board and get a chart stalker to have a little look for you. It is very up and down, Im wondering if your body tried to ovulate but then didnt actually release the egg, Im worried thats what is happening with me.
Thanks for the friends pfa (thats my new name for you if thats ok :hugs:)

Sorry hun, didnt look at your chart, crikey, do you know what I would do, pop onto ttc board and get a chart stalker to have a little look for you. It is very up and down, Im wondering if your body tried to ovulate but then didnt actually release the egg, Im worried thats what is happening with me.
Thanks for the friends pfa (thats my new name for you if thats ok :hugs:)

Yes, thats fine and your very welcome. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to do that now! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->