Just took a early response test....**NEW pic added today!**Need eyes please!

Mari30me

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am only 9DPO and I just took and no name early response test and I think I see the faintest line ever. Not sure what to think. I am not calling it a BFP. Maybe my eyes are lying to me! lol

Don't think it is a evap lin as it showed up within the first 2 min

I will try to post a pic if I can

here is the pic. I hope it worked!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 80
I see it! I know blue dye tests can be tricky. Do you have any other tests?

Excited for you!! I took one this morning but at 7-8 dpo I wasn't expecting anything from it. Just needed to feed my addiction. Plus I have 50 of the cheapie tests so I don't mind using them haha.

I got faint lines like this with my last pregnancy a couples days before I saw a good line. I used both blue dye and FRER. I am just confused and wish I had another test!

I am glad I am not the only one who sees and now I know I possibly not going crazy!! lol

We are all a little crazy in the TWW haha but there's something there :)

I can definitely see something! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

We are all a little crazy in the TWW haha but there's something there :)

haha!! I am honestly trying to not symptom spot, but I have just been feeling so off. Fx'd the line gets darker in the next few days

I am starting to doubt myself as most people don't like blue dye tests or trust them. Don't want to get my hopes up. I didn't realize it was a blue dye until I opened it. lol

FX for you... I'm not brave enough to test yet... N I'm 10dpo lol

Ive always taken pink dye ones so have no experience with the blue dye. All you can do is try a pink one and see what the result is! Good luck xx

Ive always taken pink dye ones so have no experience with the blue dye. All you can do is try a pink one and see what the result is! Good luck xx

I usually take pink dye too. So weird that I bought blue dye! I just feel so off, like I have morning sicknees. I get really bad MS when I am pregnant, but it usually never shows up until at least 5 weeks

This was the first pic I took. Thought I saw something faint, so that is why I held up to natural light.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender23.jpg
    FullSizeRender23.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 42
right now I am 9DPO AF is due around Jan 31 or +/- a few as my cycles have been 26-30 since Sept. I OV'd pretty early on CD 10-11. This was our first month NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->