Just took my very last Birth Control pill!

Mrs__R

Reaction score
FINALLY! It feels like I've been waiting forever to finish up the pill, every morning it was a task just to swallow that little pill!
Has anyone else just finished up and ready to start TTC?

Here's a little about me: I'm from Australia, 25, getting married next weekend! :happy dance:
..and of cause finally trying to conceive as of today! Hoping it will happen right away but of cause I know it might not, we won't start charting or anything for a few months- just hoping my period will straighten up quickly and we can enjoy trying!

I would love to know all about all of YOU that are on the same journey :) x

Exciting :) hooe you have a great wedding day! I have not been on contraception for a while as everything was disagreeing with me and the only option left available to try was depo and since we wanted to ttc this year we just took the chance with withdrawal until after we have a baby. We FANALLY start ttc after 18 months in the planning this month. Just waiting for AF to arrive on the 12th then get to it after that :)

How exciting!
From your user name in guessing you already have twins? Boy or girl?
The pill does crazy things to your body doesn't it. The more I read up about it and realised it was the cause for a lot of things happening to my body the more I wanted to get off it!
I'm on my withdrawal bleed, hoping I'll get pregnant without having to have a proper period but I think I might be dreaming haha.

Good luck for when you start trying! Are you charging or anything or just seeing what happens?
I'm just hoping for the best at the moment ☺️

I have boy and girl :)

I have been noting down my cycles and have worked out when I should ovulate but tbh I have only ended up doing all that as it's been in the planning for so long i ended up doing a lot of reading up. We dtd often enough anyway that we would never miss the fertile stage even if I didn't know when i ovulated so we are just going to carry on as normal and see what happens. If we reach 6 months with no luck i might opk for a few cycles to make sure the estimated ov date is my actual ov date but that would be it. Last time it was such a quick decision of when to ttc and fell pregnant so fast i never looked up anything. So this is all new to me lol.

I did get pregnant straight after coming off the pill the first time but MC that one and caught with my twins straight after. So it can happen to catch very quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->