Just want a lie in?

Poetschild

Reaction score
Hello,
Has anyone else's sleep been affected by pregnancy? Even before I found out, I started waking up between 4.40 and 5.30 am. Today it was 3.40am because of the clocks going back. I used to struggle to sleep in when I was a teenager so I'm wondering if it's hormonal. I feel so tired in the late afternoons and evenings. Would love a bit more sleep! That said, I'm happy to go without sleep if baby keeps growing and developing healthily! <3

In the first few weeks I woke up about 2-3 times to pee Every night I still have some trouble getting a good nights sleep not so many pee runs but just a lot of tossing and turning to fall asleep. I work from home so I get to take a nap if I need one which I usually do. So ur not alone I know how u feel growing a baby is hard work but I love it

I have the issue of being woken up at stupid o clock in the morning by people wanting a drink, or a boobie, or to sleep in muumy's bed, or thinking its morning. Lie-in's are what happen when its the weekend and I bribe OH with the promise of a blow job.

I have the issue of being woken up at stupid o clock in the morning by people wanting a drink, or a boobie, or to sleep in muumy's bed, or thinking its morning. Lie-in's are what happen when its the weekend and I bribe OH with the promise of a blow job.

Ha ha sounds like my household :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->