Just want to cry

laurajo24

Reaction score
I have been working my arse off, eating well, exercising daily, keeping track of what I eat using myfitnesspal...

...And the scales just aren't shifting!!! I'm fed up of seeing the same weight every monday. I just can't understand it! :cry:

I'm absolutely not cheating whatsoever. If I have to eat any less, I'll be fainting all over the place.

I'm on 1300 calories a day but I'm always under this on myfitnesspal. I'm on track with carbs, protein, fat etc. I do at least 30 mins cadio and 30 mins strength at least every other day, if not everyday.

What the hell is going on!!???

Please, someone tell me what I'm doing wrong???

:hugs: My Mum had the same problem. She was standing on the scales and not losing any weight even though she was dieting not cheating and exercising..But her clothes were starting to fall off her. But because she saw the scales not changing she didn't even realise she actually was losing weight. You have to remember if you're working out you're burning fat and building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. The best thing she did was stop standing on the scales and using the tape measure and seeing the inches go down instead.x

I would be careful that you aren't eating too little. If you are eating less than 1300 and doing all that exercise then your body will not be getting enough fuel and may hold on to weight/fat instead of letting it go.
If you are on mfp are you eating back your exercise calories?

Thanks girls. You've given me two things to think about.
I will be investing in a tape measure tomorrow and keep track of measurements. My clothes are getting a bit looser so I suppose something must be happening!

And as for undereating, you're right. i'm not eating back the calories lost from exercising.

Maybe it's combination of these two factors.

Just felt so demotivated earlier. Had an urge to binge but I'm glad I resisted. You've made me feel much better. Thanks! xxx

Glad you feel better. You are doing brilliantly, it is not easy! Glad your clothes are looser! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->