just wanted to ask over here

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
has anyone been told at scan they r having a baby of a certain sex and it be wrong mark on the poll right or wrong for boy or girl

for us they were perfectly right :) though i wanted it done privately rather than nhs as was terrified they'd get it wrong and i'd have loads of the wrong colour, silly i guess but i was quite paranoid! he he! x

lol i know thats what iv started thinking so iv booked a 4d scan lol

They were right at my 20 week scan but I had a 4D scan later too and they confirmed it. The sonographer at my 20 week scan did say she was 100% sure though :D x

they told me girl but they werent a 100% and to keep receipts but i got a bit carried away and bought loads of girl stuff but i was worried the whole time she would come out and be a boy, but thankfully they were right!

I had 2 x 4d scans - and they were right both times - mind you I didn't need the sonographer to tell me it was fairly obvious that we were looking at a dinkle on screen! There was no mistaking it! Lol!

No real question, Liam mooned the camera, even I could tell! LOL

my scan at 20 weeks was really clear and u couldnt miss my little boys dinky x x x the sonographer was 100%.

a family friend was told she was having a girl but had a boy :shock: x

the sonographer said it was a boy he was right, i did say to him are you sure he said to me 'unless its a girl with testicles' :rofl:

We were told he was a girl at the 20 week scan and out popped Charlie, we are over the moon baby turned out to be a boy but havent found anyone else so far who this has happended to

They got it right first time at the 20 week scan. They were very sure, and showed us his 'bits' from several angles. lol.

They were 90% sure that it was a girl at the 16 week scan and confirmed it at the 20 week scan. They were 90% sure that my 12 year old cousin was a girl but then she turned out to be a he! :dohh: Though that was 12 years ago, they're much better these days.

I read somewhere that it's very VERY rare for parents to be told their baby will be a boy and it turn out to be a girl but it's more common (still pretty rare I think!) to be told your baby will be a girl and it's a boy.

They said boy to us at 20 wks and we asked if she was sure and she said that it'd be one funny looking girl if it was and 'look at him waving it around there!' I PMSL! We also had a 32 wk (nhs) scan and while he was doing his measurements and stuff well. put it this way. If we hadn't wanted to not know the sex, we'd have had to not look!

We were told at 20 week scan we were having a boy - OH could saw too.
Double checked at 34 week placenta scan and no mistake definitely a boy!
And we've now got a little boy to prove it!!

At my 4D scan I was told it was a boy, and it was pretty obvious hehe

They were definatly right...little boy it was :) xx

i never found out with Joshua but they were right with Bethany! Still doubt it until u see the bits tho :rofl:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->