Just wanted to re-introduce myself!

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Jen!
I haven't been active on this site since I had my Daughter who is now almost 3! An awful lot has happened since then, both good and bad. I am now married and on Friday I will be 17 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 due on 30th December :)
This page and everyone on it were so helpful with my last pregnancy, I'm really looking forward to speaking to you all again :)

xx Jen xx

Hello Jen! My son will be 3 in October (so we were probably around at similar times last time) and I'm expecting number 2 on 4th January. It's great having people at the same stage to talk to!

Hi

I'm having baby #2 DS in 5 so it's took a while for me to come back but we're excited and we're due on 25th December so looks like a busy Xmas period for us all ��

We find out if we're team blue or pink at the weekend is anyone else finding out? We we're team yellow with DS x

Hi! My youngest daughter will be 3 at the end of November, and this baby is due on 6th January! Xxxxx

Hello Jen! My son will be 3 in October (so we were probably around at similar times last time) and I'm expecting number 2 on 4th January. It's great having people at the same stage to talk to!

Ahh yes we probably were! My daughter is 3 on 15th august!
I agree so good to have people to talk to, I moved away from my hometown a few months ago and although I'm only 30min drive away I feel pretty on my own so its nice to be able to pop on here and speak to people :) x

Hi

I'm having baby #2 DS in 5 so it's took a while for me to come back but we're excited and we're due on 25th December so looks like a busy Xmas period for us all ��

We find out if we're team blue or pink at the weekend is anyone else finding out? We we're team yellow with DS x

Awwww a Christmas baby!! we were originally told 25th December as our due date, but they've now decided 30th!
I've just had an early scan at 16weeks. The guy doing the scan told me what he thought the gender was (which wasn't what my partner or his family were hoping for & the disappointment was overwhelming to be honest)
so ive bought a few bits but waiting till the 20week hospital scan in August to be 100% sure.
I wanted to be team yellow because I have a son and daughter but my partner needed to know, think he needs time to get his head around it not being what they were hoping for.
how far Will you be when finding out if baby is pink or blue??xx

Hi! My youngest daughter will be 3 at the end of November, and this baby is due on 6th January! Xxxxx

aww a new year baby!!
my 2year old is currently a total monster so a little worried about coping with her and a newborn and how she will react to the new baby. It was easier when I had her as my son was almost 7 at the time so he was wonderful with her xx

Hi

Awwww a Christmas baby!! we were originally told 25th December as our due date, but they've now decided 30th!
I've just had an early scan at 16weeks. The guy doing the scan told me what he thought the gender was (which wasn't what my partner or his family were hoping for & the disappointment was overwhelming to be honest)
so ive bought a few bits but waiting till the 20week hospital scan in August to be 100% sure.
I wanted to be team yellow because I have a son and daughter but my partner needed to know, think he needs time to get his head around it not being what they were hoping for.
how far Will you be when finding out if baby is pink or blue??xx

I'll be 18 weeks exactly but have my 20 week scan booked for 2 weeks later and we're away for a week between so I'm going to get them to confirm it at that one too before I start buying! We have no preference my DH has 2 daughters already and we have a son so we'll be happy either way as long as all is ok :thumbup: my date has changed a couple of times too I initially thought the 27th then at an early scan they said 23rd and then at 13 week scan they confirmed 25th as official date so it will be around there somewhere :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->