Just wanted to say

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
AHHHHHHH
I cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Its geting to me now can you tell

hey peach! I know how you feel! Its one of those annoying things u just cant avoid to me it doesnt just feel like I want a baby, its almost as if theres this huge biological force telling me its my time to have a baby!!

How much longer have you got to go hun?

xxxxx

Hey Lou,

350 days left for me! Thats if OH dont change his mind! I know what you mean, theres this thing inside telling me now is the time! Normaly I am good and I can "cope" but this week WOW it has been hard! How about you hunni how long for you! xxxxx

:hugs: I know how you feel...my hormones are going haywire at the moment because I know I'm just about to ovulate :wacko:

Glad to see that other people are counting down the days! (141 days...)

:flower:

Does worry me some times, I dunno about you but I think to myself.....I am driving myself crazy WTT......What the FK am I going to be like TTC....iykwim

229 days :( i know how you feel!!
i want to try NOW!!
especially as it can take a while to get preggers... ttc 1st sept could still mean years away from having a baba !!!!!!

Does worry me some times, I dunno about you but I think to myself.....I am driving myself crazy WTT......What the FK am I going to be like TTC....iykwim

I constantly just feel like saying stuff it - lets just get on with it now!

I constantly hope for some kind of accident because I know if it hapenned that way now we would both be really happy...

...but I know that we have waited this long - and there are good and valid reasons as to why June will be better....blah blah blah blah!

I know the feeling! Though "officially" we're waiting... I can't help hoping for the accident too... AF is due on monday, and I keep analysing everything hoping she wont show up! I DO want my OH to be on board and excited, but part of me thinks it would be the push he needed!

every part of me now is craving a baby... but OH just doenst understand - far too sensible he is!

I know the feeling! Though "officially" we're waiting... I can't help hoping for the accident too... AF is due on monday, and I keep analysing everything hoping she wont show up! I DO want my OH to be on board and excited, but part of me thinks it would be the push he needed!

every part of me now is craving a baby... but OH just doenst understand - far too sensible he is!

EXACTLY !!!! exactly.

literally.

exactly.

seriously..

exactly.

sorry :D

pin prick in the condom perhaps? mwahah :winkwink: joking !

am glad its not just me finding it hard atm

1095 days minimum wait ahead... not that I am counting!!

hugs xxx

pin prick in the condom perhaps? mwahah :winkwink: joking !

:haha: well atleast you've made me laugh instead of cry right now! I keep huffing and sighing today, with hubby asking whats wrong, and I don't have the energy to get into it right now! lets see what monday brings! (hopefully not AF!)

:hugs::hugs: oh ladies, i wish i could give you a real :hugs:
it's soooo hard waiting, i no how i was when wtt for maddi, and then ttc was hard! we were really lucky and conceived in just over 9months, but it was the longest 9months of my life!! i must admit, our ttc#2 time does seem to be dragging :( we're waiting till july at least, though probably September to start for number 2!

that's what happened with me. we were going to be waiting until may 2012 (our wedding) but i was getting really down about it, and we found out his best friends lady is expecting - and my fella got made godfather and i was SO flippin devastated.
he was so happy and buying things for this other baby and it really upset me that he wasn't the same about the idea of us having one..
so we chatted, and came to the decision we will start ttc after his 26th bday. so now it's september 2010 :)

eeeeeee

i know both people have to be happy to ttc, but also you need to rememeber you're in a relationship and that's about compromise. if i had it my way it would be now, or, 6 months ago, but he wants when we get married, so we compromised and now we're both excited about it!

and while i don't condone pin pricking the condom, it's certainly an option :haha::haha::haha:

Dont know what to say hun! Just wanted to give you :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back