just wanted to show what i have done for my little boy

karla1

proud mummy of 1
Reaction score
hello ladies :flower:

just wanted to share with you our finished nursery (farmyard themed) and my wall name decoration i have made for our little boy.

P.S i do the wall name decorations for any name, any theme for £4.00 per letter plus P&P if anyone is interested x

Attachments

• baby's room1.jpg
    baby's room1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 108
  • baby's room2.jpg
    baby's room2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 105
  • HARRY name.jpg
    HARRY name.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 95
i love what you did with the letters! so clever

I love the name, might have one of those. Was just thinking about nusery decoration.x

I love the name, might have one of those. Was just thinking about nusery decoration.x

glad you like it i started off just doing them for family but then friends started asking me to do them for their children and i love making them. i have done all sorts of themes transport themes with cars and maps, general boy/girl themes, princess themes, disney themes, football themes.

we decided on on farmyard for our little man just because nobody has every asked me for farmyard theme ones so thought it would be cute and a bit different (and we are an animal mad family anyway)

if you are interested PM me i see you are having a little girl x

Super Cool! Love it...especially the name you got spelled out! I want that too

Gorgeous! I can't wait til the new year and we'll be getting our nursery set up!

When I was a kid my mum painted my bedroom like a jungle! She would keep adding to it every few weeks and when I came home from school I would have to find what it was she had painted on - from a tiny ladybird on a leaf to a tree reaching the ceiling! Wish I could paint!

Might have to comission her for the nursery! hehe! I would love a big noahs ark scene painted on one wall and a general animal theme! <3

Aww lovely.. your so organised! Will be starting our nursery about 28 weeks xx

Omg thats amazing! I might have to do something like this. Depends what theme i choose though. There's nice bedding at Babies R Us that's blue with boats, trains and cars and i like the style of that so i might have to steal your idea of the themed letters! :thumbup:

Aww lovely.. your so organised! Will be starting our nursery about 28 weeks xx

i have been signed off sick since 7 weeks due to hypermises (or however you spell it :blush:) and also my BP is sooooo low i keep passing out i drive for a living so until BP goes up i cant work/drive so i have had alot of time to kill. i hate sitting around doing nothing (even when i feel like poo) so i have been passing the days making pretty things for my little boy and getting the house ready for his arrival x

Gorgeous! I can't wait til the new year and we'll be getting our nursery set up!

When I was a kid my mum painted my bedroom like a jungle! She would keep adding to it every few weeks and when I came home from school I would have to find what it was she had painted on - from a tiny ladybird on a leaf to a tree reaching the ceiling! Wish I could paint!

Might have to comission her for the nursery! hehe! I would love a big noahs ark scene painted on one wall and a general animal theme! <3

thats such a cute idea. we nearly did a jungle theme but OH like the farmyard more and i love chickens (we have 2 as pets) x

I would love for you to do my baby's name! The nursery is looking lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"