Just when I thought it might happen.....

D

dawny690

BANG :witch: arrives dont know whats happening to my LP :hissy: have copied and pasted my cycle history from ff for you all to go :wacko: over:
(3 cycles) Ave. Min. Max.
Ovulation: 61 24 98
Luteal Phase: 19 17 21
Cycle length: 65 35 115

:dohh: :growlmad: :cry: xxxxx

aww hun thats some long cycles youve got, has the doctor done anything for you xx

Nope drs refuse to believe anything could be wrong :cry: arseholes my docs are :hissy: was ment to have blood test done friday xxxx

I would change drs if this is their attitude - sorry this isn't the month to be but you will get there - don't give up.

hx

:hugs: Deffo change doctors honey like suggested above! Just wanted to send you some :hugs:

can u asked to be checked for PCOS huns?, explain to your doc ur not ovulating regularly and there has to be a reason, or change docs huns i would coz they sound useless :hugs: xxx

i would deff change doctors and get them to do lots of tests to make sure your all good hun :hugs:

How about getting tested for high prolactin levels too? There's a 10% chance too.

So sorry you're going through this - I agree with everyone else. Definitely change doctors.

Ditch the doctors lovely - get a second opinion.

Sorry the old hag arrived :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->