Just when

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
You thought things couldn't get worse.. Dd2 comes down with what I guess is hand foot & mouth 😞

My daughter had that and it was absolutely horrible seeing her get it. Desitin worked amazing for it though. Definitely made the pain from the blisters and rash easier for her to deal with. Hope your little one get's better soon. Don't be shocked if you get it too. I got it soon after my daughter had it, just not as bad.

My daughter had that and it was absolutely horrible seeing her get it. Desitin worked amazing for it though. Definitely made the pain from the blisters and rash easier for her to deal with. Hope your little one get's better soon. Don't be shocked if you get it too. I got it soon after my daughter had it, just not as bad.

Thanks Hun, I had it when I was 17. Hoping I can't get it again. As far as I can tell baby is safe from what I have read

Aww no, hope your DD gets better soon :hugs:

Thanks Bev. I went to the doctors today. She hasn't got hand foot and mouth thank god. They aren't sure what it is 😕

You really have had some rotten luck recently Gem, sending my love xxxx

Thanks Hun, I know! At least today in off to get his buggy. That should cheer me up. Hope little man is good xxxx

Thanks Hun, I know! At least today in off to get his buggy. That should cheer me up. Hope little man is good xxxx

Ah thats a nice little pick me up xxxx Andrew is great, but full of a rotten cold, poor little man, taking him to the docs tomorrow his chest is bad too..

Ah thats a nice little pick me up xxxx Andrew is great, but full of a rotten cold, poor little man, taking him to the docs tomorrow his chest is bad too..

Bless him poor winter babies get it so rough. My dd3 was the same. Hope he makes a speedy recovery xxxx

Bless him poor winter babies get it so rough. My dd3 was the same. Hope he makes a speedy recovery xxxx

Did you get your buggy? xxx

Did you get your buggy? xxx

I did it arrives tomorrow 😃 same as Moses basket. I'm washing all Henry's stuff & packing packing my bag tomorrow too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->