Just wondered where we all live ? Keep seeing forum meet threads.

San Antonio Tx USA here...hopefully by September it'll be Ft. Gordon Georgia. I'm FROM Virginia and I HATE Texas :rofl:

Great thread idea Hobnob!

I'm Scottish but living in Shropshire, so looks like my nearest are Estelseren, Pink Lizzy and Gwizz...

why is no one in manchester!!!
katem ur closest to me, where abouts in cheshire?xxx

makes a change for there to be alot of north east girls on a forum, i have always found in the past that it is always southern girls hehe

Looking at other areas of the forum looks like its all the southern girls having their babies and us northern ones WTT...wonder why that is!

Because were all looseing our jobs up here. Luckly were fine, touch wood.

no one else from kent? im in a corner on my own

I'm in Aberystwyth in Wales! I will however be spending a fair few days in Shropshire fairly soon to do wedding dress stuff and I am known to lurk in Cardiff to visit my parents and Plymouth to visit DF's parents on occasion! I feel lonely all out here in the middle of nowhere!!!:rofl:

Beca :wave:

Hia!

i live in the midlands now but am from aberystwyth and am getting married in llanrhystud in august. Its a great place and i miss it lots. How long have you been there? I have spent some happy times in aber!!

Really good to meet someone from the home town!! Good luck with all hun!!

xx

Congrats Scotgirl on ur pregnancy. Guess we are the silly gals up at this time of the night!! x :hi:

Congrats Scotgirl on ur pregnancy. Guess we are the silly gals up at this time of the night!! x :hi:

Looks like it, although it's only 10pm here, I'm in Texas just now. Off too Florida in the morning :happydance:

Whats keeping you up at this time :laugh2: xx

I am from Herefordshire, west midlands :) x

Anyone from Cambridge?? :D I live in Mildenhall, which is about 30mins from Cambridge! :D
Would love to have a meet up with some girlies! :D Hubby is in the US Airforce, and being a military wife, don't really have many friends, as I don't work either! Which in a way is good I guess, lol. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->