Just wondering - HPT Questions

redball

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many days before your expected period you have gotten a BFP? Have you ever had a BFN two days before your expected period, but then tested the day of your expected period or days after and had a positive?

From my understanding some women have gotten false negatives until as late as 18 days past ovulation. It's not over until the witch shows her face. :)

Thanks! It seems that First Response is never wrong for me though. Unless I calculated my expected period too soon. The witch is supposed to show herself tomorrow and the last time I tested was two days ago and I got another BFN. It's easy to get one of those!

Well for me I seem to get positives at 9DPO only for them to be BFNs at 10 or 11 DPO! :cry:

I know MissAma suffers from this too! :cry:

Well for me I seem to get positives at 9DPO only for them to be BFNs at 10 or 11 DPO!

I know MissAma suffers from this too!

That stinks! I wonder why that is.

I am a POAS addict and I want to keep testing. It's a curse.

I o'd very late so according to lmp I didnt get a bfp until af was 3 days late

i did mine according to my dates on a 28 day cycle 3 days before due and got a faint positive on a cheapy and a PREGNANT on a digital x

Well...thanks for the input everybody. I tested again today, 1 day before the witch's arrival and still BFN. So frustrating. I'm anxious to get a BFP because I had a m/c a month ago.

Based on my regular cycle of 26 days, I didn't get my BFP until AF was 8 days late, but since Ov was so late, it was actually only 10DPO.

Hope you get your BFP soon!

with my 2nd child i tested at 8dpo and got a bfp with a "confirm" test but I dont think they sell those anymore do they? With my youngest, I got a bfp at 9dpo with a frer. With this last pregnancy which was a chemical i got positives from 10dpo on with equate but they were super faint.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->