• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kailyn and Kyleigh - Birth Story & Pictures

congratulations they are both sooo gorgeous.

i thought they looked quite different too for twins, my brothers arent identical but when they where born you could hardly tell them apart lol!

Congrats on your beautiful girls!!

wow congrats!! It's so common for twins to be born early. We had 3 sets of twins at my NICU at one point.

I hope they get to go home soon I myself have another week to go before Angelynn can come home so I know how crazy u must be feeling lol.
It's getting so close!!!! Time will go quick for you!

But they are very beautiful good job :hugs: they are going to be stunning!!!

They are absolutley gorgeous
And their hair...wow =D

Congratualtions =]

xx

Congratulations on twins :D! Gosh look at that crop of hair! They are gorgeous :)

Thanks to everyone, Kailyn gets to come home either tomorrow or Wednesday, Kyleigh started bottle feeds and is doing alright, she just gets tired fast, she should be coming home sometime within the next week and a half too, i'm so excited I can't wait!!

I just read your post hun, congrats! so happy for ya!

Yay! I've been waiting to hear that they've been born.

And OMG they're beautiful! All the hair gets me!

Congrats hun they are so beautiful .... A week will fly then they will be at home with you xxxxxxxxxx

Hugs hey are both gorgeous hunni xxxxxx congrats hunni xxxxxx

They are gorgeous huni and ldz of hair!!!! U must be so proud!

xxx

congratulations, they are stunning

They are so gorgeous! Wow, I can't believe all of that hair!! Wishing you a quick week, so they can be home with you soon. :crib:

Wow, they are absolutley gorgeous
I love their names too
And their hair is stunning =]

A week will fly by
Congratulations =D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members