• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kailyn and Kyliegh!!

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
Went into labor around 11 pm on Feb. 10th. Ended up having a c-section on the 11th. Kyleigh Joanne Lloyd was born at 3:40 pm and Kailyn Grace Lloyd was born at 3:41 pm.

Both are doing well, Kyleigh came off oxygen today so they're both breathing very well on their own. Only thing keeping them in the hospital now is to get their sucking better for feeding. Nurse said they should hopefully be coming home in 4-7 days. I can't wait!!!

Will post a more detailed story later along with pictures!

I couldn't be happier being a mommy!!

Aww how darling!! Two wonderful lil girls! Congrats hun, glad to hear you are doing ok!

WOW! I didn't know you had your babies yet.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hope your recuperation goes well! C-sections are not fun...had them twice and am due to have another.

I was just thinking about you yesterday! Glad to hear the babies are doing well :hugs: Congrats!!! :baby::baby::happydance:

Congratulations on two healthy little girls! :D Like the others, i can't wait for pics!!

congrats, glad ur baby girls are doing well, Rhiannon had problems sucking swallowing and breathing when born, but they pick it up really fast hun... well done XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->