Kamber/Camber?

wolfQ

Reaction score
Thoughts on the name Kamber or Camber for a girl? It's the only name I've mentioned that hubby even remotely likes.

I like it, but more with the C than the K. Camber seems more classic somehow. It reminds me of someone I know called Camden, which I like too.

Sorry I think it sounds masculine & not that nice.

There are so many nice girls names!

The C is more feminine, but I would probably say it is more of a masculine than feminine name.

I assumed it was for a boy. But for a girl I think I would use K as it looks more like Kimber which is a more known feminine name.

Huh, weird I don't see masculine it's just like the name Amber with a K/C

Sorry I think it sounds masculine & not that nice.

There are so many nice girls names!

Sorry Hun, I agree. It reminds me of a hunting device or tool. I'm sure if you guys love it or will work just fine, though!! No one likes my names-except for me!!

Hm...I like the sound and assumed it would be for a boy, but you know, there are a ton of unisex names out there so who cares if it sounds slightly masculine? Unless you prefer really feminine names. Otherwise, I say Camber looks more classic as another poster said and Kamber feels more "trendy". But either way, it's a lovely name with the cute (and more common) nn Camie. I love when unique names have common nicknames, just in case she grows up and wants to blend it a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->