Kameron 9.2.10

MissRhead

Reaction score
So I was due on 05.02.10 and on the saterday day after my dd i went to asda to buy a pinnapple and made my toung sore eating the whole thing lol we and OH dtd and I sat bouncing on my ball all evening.. Thtat night I started having BH contractions which where new for me as I'd never felt them through my pregnancy. I went to sleep and on Sunday morning woke to painfull contractions, at 4:30 that evening I headed to hospital as they where coming every 3-4 minutes lasting about 30 secs, when I got their they slowed right down! Apparently this is called white coat syndrome, I was far from impresed when I was checked, 2-3cm I was sent home! As soon as I left they started up again!! Anyway I called at maccys on my way home haha, at home I sat in the bath whilst my OH got some sleep and my mum poured water over my bump at every contraction, don't really think it helped but it felt like i was doing something to help. At 10pm I went back in because I was in agony, I got their and my contractions stopped again!! I was begging for drugs and finally given 2 tablets that I think where morphine, anyway they didn't help and I was sent home again. At home my plug atRted to come away (awas like a clear jelly thing) long story short I ended up back at the hospital this time my contractions didn't stop and they where coming thick and fast! I was given gas and air whixh was great I don't think it took the pain away just took me away from the pain if thT makes sence, made me feel drunk lol. I was examened and was 4cm I was gutted as I thought I'd she further along! The preassure in my bum and back was almost too much to bear (he was back to back) I asked for more pain relief and was given a morphine injection, with the promise of pethadine later! This was ace as I was able to lie on my side and rest abit, it made me a little sick tho, my OH went out for a ciggarett and when he came into me he stunk off smoke and I projectile vomited allover him lmao! I was also very low on iron so after 6 failed attempts to insert a canular and an anesthatist was called in to do it! I was also hooked up to monitors meassuring his heartbeat and my contractions I'm not sure why, this was far from my active labour and water delivery, but I really didn't care, the last thing on my mind was walking around or bouncing on a ball! my waters then broke and about 2 and a half hours after I was checked I felt like I had to push I just couldn't help myself! I got my mum to buzz the midwife and I was fully dilated already, so I tried on all fours but the preassure was made 1oo% worse! So I ended up with my feet on the foot rest things, the gas and air didn't feel like it worked anymore which I was screarming at everyone and throughing it on the floor lol. Anyway after 20 mins of pushing he flew out and screamed straight away, at some point the midwife must have injected me with the stuff for the placenta, I didn't even notice and my placenta came 7 mins later. My OH cut the cord. I was in active labour for just 3 hours 1 minute and I didn't need any stitches. His algae was 9 at 1 min and 10 at 10 mins. Kameron was 8lb4 and he's absolutly gawjus :) xxx

Congratulations, my wee man was back to back aswell, and they do say that is 100 % more painfull, which i can honestly say it is..... so well done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->