Kate middleton - closer magazine

She should have the right, in a private residence, to her sunbathe however she pleases. Shes not a celebrity who plays the papers for attention and to be honest, even if she was, i don't see how anyone should have the right to take or publish those kinds of pictures without the subjects permission.

She did absolutely nothing wrong.
Her privacy was grossly violated and I hope that she continues to win the lawsuits she has filed regarding these photos.

Its just getting ridiculous now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-changing-bikini-bottoms-France-holiday.html

yet more pictures of her, this time changing her bikini bottoms!! If someone took a picture of me like that i would call the police and they would be arrested.

Feel for her, i know she has a life of luxury but that doesnt make stuff like this ok

What i dont understand, if my hubby were to go on a beaxh where there were topless ladies sun bathing and whip his camera out, hed more than.likely be prosecuted in.some.way, but why isnt this the case for the photographer?

They wind me up anyway, anything for a story. Its spineless

xo

I think she was violated too. But, whats worse is the millions of people who looked anyways...just as shameful.

You know its sad that her and her husband can not enjoy some adult time and enjoy being free with each other. But with going topless like EVERYONE else, you take risk of getting seen naked. I don't agree with it being blasted for everyone to see, but I think she should have known better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->