Katie: My Beautiful Friends

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this?? its on Tuesday at 9pm Its all about Katie Piper whos ex BF got someone to throw acid over her and she is setting up a foundation to help people that have been affected by burns etc. This is an article about Katie when it happened WARNING SOME PICS MIGHT UPSET YOU https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-face-disfigured-boyfriend-Daniel-Lynch.html

This is the link to her Foundation page https://www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk/ it all so shows what she looks like now, i think she is still really beautiful. All the people on this show are so brave :hugs:

I watched it last week when it started and am gonna watch it again tonight.

She is a brave and strong lady..

She really is! I'm going to watch them all. I think what she is doing for other people like her is fantastic she really is helping them see that your life doesn't have to 'end' coz you look different

Last week she got a call to say her attacker might be let out early :nope: whats this world coming to! He destroyed parts of her and has made her rebuild her life only to try and rip it apart again.

I know i was so shocked at that, he thinks the sentence he got is too long! WTF? after what he did i don't think it is too long at all... he was only going out with her for two weeks before they split up!

She looks really beautiful in tonights episode

Love her think she's great and looking fantastic actually. The first one (last weeks) was quite upsetting I felt for the girl who had the problems with her nose and it just effected everything in her life and her marriage broke down - really emotional.

I think Katie is beautiful. It was absolutely horrible what happened to her & I praise her for being so confident. Tonight's episode really upset me with the girl not getting the jobs. The programme last week upset me to watching the girl's marriage break down.

xx

Yeah it was really upsetting to see that the girls marriage didn't work out last week, and that the girl last night didn't get all them jobs she went for. I'm really glad things started to look up for her at the end of the program

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->