Katie Price

One minute I like her the next I dont, I dont think she loves Alex but is still in love with Pete

I totally agree (apart from the liking bit :lol:). Whenever I see a shot of them together he's looking at her and she's looking away.

Somebody once said to me if you get upset or angry with your ex its because you obviously still have feelings for them, I do kind of agree with that sentiment.

first off all I have lost a bit of respect for her over the past year or so, and I in NO way believe that the vegas wedding was a 'spare of the moment' thing, shes a business woman and it was very handy that the tv crew and other people just happened to be there with her. I dont think shes over Pete neither if she was she wouldnt be treating him this way she just wouldnt give a shit iykwim? I think Alex will be down on the wayside come next year too.

I did feel sorry for Peter the other day when she wouldnt let Harvey stay but then I actually felt a bit sorry for her that her wedding day consisted of hiding and being scared witless half the day! I was team Katie when they first split, thought Peter was overeacting as I only saw the edited pics of her fumbles; then I was team Pete, but now Im team Junior & Princess and Harveyof course, they always seem so happy and content, always make me smile with their little anecdotes and I think itv2 should dump katie and Peter and just do an Andre Kids show! lol

fairydreams :flower:

I'm watching their show right now and I am NEVER watching it again! It's just making me angry!
Just so fake and such a drama queen

ive just seen her "performance" on GMTV and omg! hahahaha even miming her voice is crap and that sound is the worst ive ever heard.

she really is pointless

I'm watching their show right now and I am NEVER watching it again! It's just making me angry!
Just so fake and such a drama queen

I had it on too, for all of 5 minutes. I used to like her. But I think she's become even more self centered than before! I do like her books though xx

I can't stand the woman...she is vile..makes out she is the best mum in the world..and put false lashes on her daughter!who would do that!!?
I'm not saying either of them are angels,but she is a horrible person,who seems to put her career before her kids...
She is signing 'her' book at our local Waterstones on saturday...I was thinking about going just to see if she really is THAT orange..lol.
xxx

i cant decide whether i like her or not.. i always change my mind..
what i dont like is how she never seems bothered about her kids, she'll come in after some fancy holiday away, give them a kiss and then fuck off again.
i hadnt even noticed the still not over pete thing tbh but after reading this it makes so much sense! she is being immature about harvey as well. she had no problem with pete seeing him while they were together, so why should it change now?
then again i do think pete milks his show to make him look like poor mr nice guy doting on his kids.. he comes across really fake. but i do like him.

and doesnt anyone remember katie saying her and alexs relationship was gonna be sooo different from hers and petes cos it would be out of the public eye??
erm.... Katie & Alex: For Better For Worse ???!?!?
xx

Exactly, just milking the franchise! Does she not realise people are sick of seeing her face plastered everywhere?
She parked up next to my work the other day, stayed in the car though while Alex got kebabs :lol: I wasn't working though, wish i was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->