Kays Catalogue Bargain 15 Piece Unisex Set £1

msangie11

Reaction score
I just purchased a 15 piece unisex baby set comprising five babygros, 5 vests and 5 bibs for £1 from Kays online www.kays.com

Available in Newborn, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 months. Cat No is FT0331D Price is £6 but use promotional code ZQ884 for £5 off a £5 spend.

Delivery is FREE too :happydance:

www.kays.com

Thanks so much hun have just done it :D :D

I have the set in blue and its great quality and really soft :D

good stuff! im not even 11 weeks yet and i orderd it!! cant complain for £1!!

Hiya
I just tried to order it with the same promo code and its saying I cant use it on the order, do you need to order other items too?

maybe it has been used too many times?
the littlewoods and additions catalogues are doing the same deal you could try the code on them??? HTH

Just tried to order it and it said 'Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order' :(

maybe it has been used too many times?
the littlewoods and additions catalogues are doing the same deal you could try the code on them??? HTH

Doesn't work on littlewoods either x

ZG109 gets you £10 off a £25 spend..so if you get stuff in the sale works out good..x

Even if the code doesnt work its still great value for £6 :)
Try searching google for voucher codes for the catalogues and see if you can find a £5 off one there that works :)

This is another £5 off £5 spend code that might work for you: ZQ213

ZQ744 worked for me, on both the Littlewoods and the Kays websites. On one of them (think it was Kays), I had to try different delivery dates to get it delivered for free, but I'm not complaining at that price!

Oooh! just joined this site and saw this offer, it's fab! Ordered mine, thanks girls!

ZQ744 just worked for me!! Thanks so much!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"