Keep everything crossed for us...

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
A pointless me thread really:blush:

But the only thing "really" holding us back from ttc was the fact we are in a 1 bed flat so wanting/needing to move to a house.

Well its been on the market for almost 18 months (yes we put it on a few weeks before the market crashed:dohh:) and on Wednesday (my B-day:happydance:) we got a call from someone wanting to come view out of hours. They came (boy with his mum) and to be honest so many people have been and sounded so positive in the past I have given in thinking positive about anyone....but the boy really like the place and mum sounded a bit reserved and wished us luck as they left.:nope:
But yesterday we got a call to from their solicitor putting a note of interest in and ordering a home report!
They are apparently really quite interested and want to read the report before making any offer...their solicitor also has told them to review on our open viewing on Sunday again (which I am dreading as Hubby working and Nathan is such a grumo after his jabs on Thursday:cry:)

So anyways the relief that we might possibly get someone wanting ot buy is so great as I am now at the point where I might have to sell my tortoise as he cant get outside as much as he used to (due to being 3 floor up) and carrying Nathan (17lb 14oz) plus all our bags up the stairs was getting too much...plus the downer and stress of being cooped up with hubby when we feel grumpy and not being able to "walk away" as there are only 4 rooms here lol

So askign you guys to keep everything crossed for us, send up wishes etc etc that it happens as I really dunno how much more I can take being in this place...plus its gone on too long!

Thanks for listening to my pointlessness...:blush:

Emma.xx

fingers and toes X'd!! Hope everything falls into place! x x

Hope all goes well for the viewing, maybe this is the first of more notices of interest!

Everything crossed for you here too! Hope it all goes well.xx

All body parts possible are crossed!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"