Keep feeling like I'm forgetting something!

MrsGM

Bamboozled Mum of 2
Reaction score
Used to take my BCP at lunchtime so each lunchtime I keep feeling like I've forgotten something! :dohh:

Anyone else taking a while to get used to not having to remember it?

Lx

I used to take my pill at night - it lived on my bedside table. I thought when I came off it I might wake up in the middle of the night and panic but I've not been too bad!

Every now and then when I put my book and water down I reach over to find my pill packet and there isn't anything there and that does feel strange!

Hahaha, so glad you said this MrsG! Every single day in the afternoon, I get that feeling you get when you forget something and think 'Crap, did I take my pill this morning? Oh, hang on a sec....' :haha:

It's a hard habit to break!

I used to do it...more so when I got off BCP last summer (09), since I had been on them 2 yrs. lol

I was on the Pill for nine years: and NEVER missed a single one so I get palpitations of terror of having "forgotten" it and then BD'ing without a condom. Silly old brain!!!

I was on the Pill for nine years: and NEVER missed a single one so I get palpitations of terror of having "forgotten" it and then BD'ing without a condom. Silly old brain!!!

pretty much the same! first time with nothing will be exciting but scary!

Lx

Ha, i do exactly the same!

Ironically, i've been taking pregancy vitamins (GP recommended I start folic acid as soon as I came off the pill) but I keep forgetting to take them because i have to take them with food, so i can't take them first thing in the morning like i did with the pill. Anyone got any tips for remembering?? I feel bad for forgetting!

I'm the same Lucy - remember my folic acid most days but still forget sometimes! Maybe leave them next to your food, or near the kettle if you have a tea or coffee in the mornings?

Ha, i do exactly the same!

Ironically, i've been taking pregancy vitamins (GP recommended I start folic acid as soon as I came off the pill) but I keep forgetting to take them because i have to take them with food, so i can't take them first thing in the morning like i did with the pill. Anyone got any tips for remembering?? I feel bad for forgetting!

I've got my vitamins next to where I eat my evening meal so it helps me remember :D

Thanks to Elhaym and MrsGM - gonna try both of those ways this week and see which method makes sure that i actually remember! Thanks for the input - i really want to make sure i take the vits :) My mum had a stillborn child with a neural tube defect so i'm a bit worried about getting the folic acid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->