keep getting dizzy

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
just lately I've been getting dizzy at lot, my head tends to go all fuzzy and just feels really heavy. Yesterday, while at work I went all dizzy and had to stop working for a bit in case I ended up passing out, I work on a delivery team so it wouldn't be the best thing to pass out and drop a load of store items. luckily on light dutys anyway.
I do have low blood pressure, I always have but surly that's not whats causing them, i'm use to low blood pressure.

Pregnancy can cause it, I was very dizzy all the time from early on with previous pregnancies. Not been yet this time thou. I don't know if it's something to do with all the extra blood flow during pregnancy.

just read that it can be caused by the extra blood flow, something to do with it going to baby first,
my blood pressure is usually a little low, but not this low, 87/57.

Are you taking any prenatal vitamins? I got that way a lot during my pregnancy and when I was BFing my son. (I actually am back to the dizzy spells which is why I also think I may be pregnant again)

I noticed when I was taking the big horse pill sized doctor prescribed vitamins that I wouldn't have them as often. My doctor said it had to do something with my iron levels.

Word of advice, if you're having them now and you plan on BFing KEEP TAKING YOUR PRENATALS. I stopped after I had my son and I got so pale and weak. I literally would almost pass out all the time. It got to the point my mother and husband were both thinking I needed to go back to the hospital. :(

I had this with my son. Never had ms but I was so dizzy there were times my DH would find me sitting on the kitchen/living room/bathroom floor as I was afraid to pass out standing up so as soon as I got dizzy I would just drop to the ground. I found eating helped a little.

i take my vitamins when I remember to take them, it doesn't really help much when I do take them.
I don't plan on breast feeding, just don't want the heart ache of failing again, my eldest wouldn't latch and my youngest just wasn't getting anything.
my iron levels were low in my last pregnancy so I am thinking that it could be a combination of low iron and low blood pressure.

eating and drinking anything can be a struggle at the moment, most things tend to make me feel sick. which doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->