Keep me company please x

Chloe1

Reaction score
I need some company while i drive myself insane please :rofl:

I have had absolutely no symptoms this month. Then while out for drinks with friends on sunday I went to the toilet and when i wiped there was 1 tiny brown spot (sorry tmi). I forgot about it because I really dont want to get my hopes up. Then last night I had 1 very itchy boob. Also a pain (kind of inside my boob). AF is due tomorrow :blush:

I have no symptoms really. Although i grit my teeth everytime my work phone rings, Its annoying me!!!! :rofl:

Company would be much appreciated x

We spend our full life playing a waiting game at the minute don't we? We wait:

- for AF to finish
- for the time when we think we're ov
- 2 weeks to find out if the BDing worked

And then if it didn't, we start again!!!

I'm currently wondering if AF is going to turn up today or not. I have a horrible feeling she might, but no sign yet.

hi i really hpe you get your bfp soon they sound like pregnancy symptoms but im not sure my self as iv never been preggers lol !!!! i had the same brown discharge last week not sure what it means went to docs yesterday and he said sometimes when u stop the pill your periods disappear like i didnt already know that lol!!!

Thanks for your reply jaydee! Are you going to wait to see if the :witch: shows up or do you have an idea when you would like to test? x

Not too sure about the itchy boob thing, but when I got my bfp I was totally moody and irratated and boobs were heavy and so so tender. Shower was torture. Unfortunately the symptoms disappeared as did my pg.
Now is the first time since bfp in feb that boobs are heavy and sore again. Also had some red blood during bd a few days ago. Never had that before. Freaked me out a little. AF not due for another week or so I think.
FX'd for us both. x

hi i really hpe you get your bfp soon they sound like pregnancy symptoms but im not sure my self as iv never been preggers lol !!!! i had the same brown discharge last week not sure what it means went to docs yesterday and he said sometimes when u stop the pill your periods disappear like i didnt already know that lol!!!

Thats the thing my periods returned to normal as soon as i stopped the pill so thats why its a bit weird.
:rofl: As im writing this i have a burning sensation in my right boob ... its so weird!

Not too sure about the itchy boob thing, but when I got my bfp I was totally moody and irratated and boobs were heavy and so so tender. Shower was torture. Unfortunately the symptoms disappeared as did my pg.
Now is the first time since bfp in feb that boobs are heavy and sore again. Also had some red blood during bd a few days ago. Never had that before. Freaked me out a little. AF not due for another week or so I think.
FX'd for us both. x

Really hope you get your :bfp: this month! Fx for you. Keep me posted x

I'm going to try and wait for a couple more days, see if she turns up or not. I'd originally said I was going to wait until Saturday 18th to test but that was when I only had an expensive clear blue digi test, now I have a couple of cheapies left as well.... well, I might not last that long - ha ha

I feel a bit dizzy and have a dull ache in my stomach - the latter could be AF, but I don't normally get that until she actually shows, not sure about the dizziness....

your so lucky for them to return straight away! is this ur first ?

hi ive just joined today and am trying to conceive i have had really sore breasts for a week now but it is driving me crazy waiting for my period anyone have any views on this?:dohh:

this is my first too and iv been off pill since jan really thought it would of happened straight away!!!

I'm going to try and wait for a couple more days, see if she turns up or not. I'd originally said I was going to wait until Saturday 18th to test but that was when I only had an expensive clear blue digi test, now I have a couple of cheapies left as well.... well, I might not last that long - ha ha

I feel a bit dizzy and have a dull ache in my stomach - the latter could be AF, but I don't normally get that until she actually shows, not sure about the dizziness....

Ive been dizzy too but tbh ive put that down to rushing about and standing up too quickley!

Good signs for you though. Let me know if you have the urge to test! x

this is my first too and iv been off pill since jan really thought it would of happened straight away!!!

I thought that too and last month i was so convinced. I had every symptom going, thats why i am not getting my hopes up this month! x

Same here - think it's just cos most people that I know who have kids didn't plan to have them at that point in time - assumed if we wanted one we'd get one. In this, I forgot about my auntie who, after about 10 years of trying, had all but given up now have 2 kids! Really hope it doesn't take me that long....

I had lots of symptoms the first month too Chloe - bodies are annoying sometimes aren't they??

x

I had lots of symptoms the first month too Chloe - bodies are annoying sometimes aren't they??

x

SO annoying! But then the sound off the birds are p*****g me off today :rofl:

I've got my fingers crossed that the :witch: doesn't get you and you get a :bfp: this month :D

Ive just had a huge cookie and a cup of tea so i feel a bit better. x :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->