Keep stressing out

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
And I know I shouldn't. But I can't help it.

My sickness has been a great way for me to be reassured that little bean is ok. My last pregnancy had such faint symptoms so I've been reassured because this time I've been incredibly ill.

But my sickness is starting to ease off. It's still there and comes in waves but I haven't been sick in a good few days. I'm starting to be able to eat a little more too.

But then I start stressing that maybe bean isn't ok. I start freaking out.

I'll literally have a few hours of feeling 'ok' and I'll worry myself silly.
But then I'll feel ill again.

I don't know how to stop this anxiety and it's really getting to me.

I see the midwife tomorrow and I'm dreading it because she will probably take blood (terrified of needles) and they demolished my veins when I had my mmc by taking blood every 48 hours for 2 weeks.

I'm hoping I get a date for my 12 week scan soon after my appointment because I just want reassurance that everything's ok.

I just wish I could relax more and the first tri is taking forever :nope:

Yes it's frustrating, you want some symptoms because then you think everything is ok, but then you feel like crap and wish you didn't!
Thing is lot's of symptoms or lack of can't tell you if you have a healthy pregnancy or not, with my DD I had 2 weeks of constant nausea, that was it, wasn't sick, no heartburn, I felt pretty good! This pregnancy I have just had waves of nausea on and off and feeling tired, I found baby's heartbeat with the Doppler at 7+2 and have been using it roughly every 4 days, everything seems fine! This time I am really hormonal! Angry/crying.
I really haven't felt pregnant either time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->