Keeping track of fertility signs this month

qpmomma

Praying for baby #2!
Reaction score
Next month we are going to try again for a baby.

On CD12 I started getting EWCM. It lasted until CD15. At the end of CD15 I got yellow, sticky CM. I've been dry the days after. I'm on CD17. Is it possible that I ovulated on CD15? Or was it likely before? I plan on starting charting my temp soon. We just decided to start trying a week ago, or I would have started earlier.

Because your cycle day starts with the first day of your period, I would start then, FF lets you have a 30day free trial with all the bells and whistles - the other with just the chart is still free though so you can at least get one whole chart in with everything. If your on a 28 day cycle.

I find that just using the cm to chart is not enough, only way to tell if you really really ovulated is by taking your temp, or having an ultrasound done.

I hope this helps; but like I said I would start temping on CD1 -- the first day of your period(red blood)

oh and I might add too that after ovulation, your cervix will drop back down and go low. so if you were checking your cervix on CD15 did you notice if it dropped or are you only checking your cm

I am only checking my CM. The 2 times in my life I have ever had unprotected sex, I ended up pregnant lol. Both times we had sex when EWCM was present. I know there is a chance I can miss it, but that's the method I am using. I produce a lot of CM. When I wipe, there is a ton of it on the toilet paper so I don't actually check my cervix.

I will start temping the first day of my cycle this next month. Thanks for the info!

Thank you! I'll start temping on day one of my next cycle. I have another 1.5 weeks for that :( I hate waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->