Kelly's Weight Loss Journal

P

pinkmummy

Well I started Slimming World last Wednesday.

I have joined twice previously but I just wasn't determined enough to stick to it.

Anyway I lost 4lb this week :happydance: Which I am ever so pleased with as I went to London at the weekend for our bodyshop conference and didn't exactly stick to plan :blush:

Had our engagment meal last night which was lovely so back on plan again today! Off to do shopping tomorrow to stock up on things :)

I am hoping to lose 1 stone by xmas and 2 - 2 1/2 by my wedding next year (25th September 2010) xx

Keep going the way you are and that will be no problem atall!! If you were loose 4lbs a week you could loose 2 1/2st in 8 weeks!!! but 4lbs a week is quite alot, bet you felt great getting on those scales!!
Well done hun! xx :happydance:

I do!! I think maybe it was coz it was my first week will probably be about 2-3lb next week but hey you never know! It may just be 4lb a week (keep dreaming haha!) You've done so well hun just seen your ticker! Well done!!

2-3lb a week and you'll be a skinny malink by Christmas no probs!! :)
I still feel big but im getting there slowly but surely!!

Not doing too good this week so far!

Last night we went out for our engagement meal, I had chicken with cheese and bacon and chips (omg they were lush!!) then I had malteaser suprise which was meringue with ice cream, whipped cream and malteasers! Then we had our engagement cake (chocolate!!)

I didn't have any breakfast :blush: I have had some grapes and a slice of cake and then macaroni cheese from the freezer then we having chinese for tea! Have been feeling low and crap all day though so that maybe why. Going shopping in the morning and hoping to stick to it tomorrow!! x

Hey hun just found your journal! never mind about today. Tomorrow is another day ey :D Well done again for losing 4lb! You've made a great start! We'll be skinny minnies before ya know it x x x x

Then we can start a skinny minnies club LOL

How have you done today hun? xxxx

Then we can start a skinny minnies club LOL

How have you done today hun? xxxx

Yaay fab idea! :happydance: Today has been good! Although was nearly tempted by chocolate in tescos!!! :dohh: I think the thing thats making me stick to it is that Im paying £4 a week and cant afford to be paying it if Im not guna stick to it. What day is your meeting? I go every monday evening! :D Cant wait to go again and see if Ive lost some of this flab hahah!! xxx

Lol I know what you mean about payingthe money and not sitcking thats exactly how I feel!! Mine is on a Wednesday!! :) xx

Lol I know what you mean about payingthe money and not sitcking thats exactly how I feel!! Mine is on a Wednesday!! :) xx

Its a good incentive I think! :D Right, off to make some dinner! Salad with fish and boiled potatoes with garlic yogurt dressing! Mmmmmmm! :D xxxx
I do miss having a big nob of butter on me spuds I must say... :cry:

We're all allowed the odd day off hun its no big deal! Talking of bad days .. today ive had a cheese and onion pasty and a bottle of irn bru :( oh well lol xx

Well tahts a 1lb gain this week for me :( Cant say I didnt expect it tbh! But tomorrow is a new week and now that I have a huge weight off my shoulders I am hoping to get back on track! x

Thats 1lb off for me this week :happydance: quite impressed as I have been quite bad again!!

well done on the weight loss hun. that chicken cheese and bacon sounded delish! i hope you reach your target of 1stone by xmas! x

The bad one lol :blush: I'm happy with the 1lb as I haven't been too good at all. Had chinese last Wednesday night had fish and chips for dinner on Saturday and went out for a meal on the night and had a main and dessert, sausage potatoes puddings and gravy at work on Sunday, Monday I was good until supper time and then got a chinese :blush: and Tuesday and today have been quite good so guess thats where I lost it. I am off for 2 weeks now and I think I will do well as it seems to be work that drags me down the most!

I have lost another 1lb which takes me to under the stone! :happydance: and to 1/2 a stone loss! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->