Kent buddies

chuck

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in East Kent (Canterbury) and hoping to get a few buddies near me who are expecting.

I'm 26 and expecting my first baby...I have any friends near by who have children so I'm hoping I might be able to get to know a few people here for a bit of mutual support!

Hey. im in gravesend kent.. so pretty close. PM me anytime if you want a natter x

Hey there...hope all is going well in 1st trimester?? Not long till you join us over in 2nd!

God it has dragged for me.. i new i was pregnant befor i got my BFP

yeh i cant wait.. went for a private scan last week and he said its 85% accurate. so i will be having a boy! you got any names sorted yet?

x

Its weird at first it seemed like the pregnancy was dragging...just waiting to hit that 12 week safety mark...but now I think wow I'm 20 weeks (2moro) thats halfway through!!!

Its quite funny as much as I wanted a boy we were all set for girls names and the OH was certain we were having a girl...turns out bubba is a boy and we're a bit stuck for boys names.

I love Nate...but he doesn't want to use it as we know someone else who has a boy called Nate...I would never have remembered that unless he had said, I said I liked it when he was talking about a band and one of them was called Nate.

We're trying to think of something that can be cute AND grownup, OH like Stanley, I'm not too sure yet though!

How about you any ideas or names?

Ah was the same here, i was sure i would have another girl a well known psychic even said girl.. so i was shocked he said boy. but still need it confirmed at our 20week scan.. we had a girls name, but the same as you, will cant really agree on a boys name, we have 2 names... but not sure if we will stick with them yet... boys names are so much harder then picking a girls name.. i think anyways, stanley is cute. and iv not heard many with that name

its lucky with have all that time to think of names isnt it

x

Yep boys names are so much harder!! Theyre either boring, common or weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->