Kenzi Ryu 7-11-08

Tootsie

Reaction score
Not quite sure what to write for a birth story tbh girls i've been reading everyone elses and i don't see anything that i experienced as anything worthy of writing out tbh :(

Elective c-Section went well. I thankfuly coped quite well under the Epi/Spinal Dual aneasthetic and compared to my other experiences i was more alert and knew what was going on better and enjoyed spending time with my little one straight away, although from the same point of view i hated that i still couldn't feel my legs and it took 6 hours for the full sensation to return. I had to have constant company though as i refused to let OH leave me while i couldn't move. :blush:

:cloud9:

Kenzi was born at 11.25am in the morning and as i had been at the hospital since 6.30am i was bored. They removed the catheter the next day (saturday morning) and then i was allowed to walk around, and the Canular was removed from the back of my hand Saturday Lunch. I'd had several different drips put through by then and was glad for it to be removed. Even got a quarter of a bag of my own blood back at the end of the operation :D It was what they had removed and filtered throughout the procedure :D least i know it wouldn't be rejected. Finally left hospital on Sunday afternoon with one giant running stitch, Painkillers and iron tablets as i lost more blood that the put back in me and it was low.

Glad to be home though. and i think OH is glad to have us both home as he hated having to leave us everynight.

(i hope this is ok :baby: i suppose you can always ask questions if i've missed anything out you might want to know)

told you i didn't know what to put :rofl:

Congratulations how much did lo weigh? xx

:lol: ok
He weighed 6lbs 2oz and was born at 38 +3 so only slightly early but still a small weight.

Piccies below :D

Attachments

• 100_0216.jpg
    100_0216.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_0217.jpg
    100_0217.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 49
  • baby pics 008.jpg
    baby pics 008.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 39
  • baby pics 009.jpg