Kian's Birth Story

nypage1981

Lovin my babies!
Reaction score
Sorry so long. And so late. I just realized I wanted a birth story written! Cool pics of my bump dropping and c section below....kind of graphic though so not for the weak!

Sept 25th during the day we went to the Apple Orchard. I was 36 weeks 4 days. Baby was kickin around in my belly a TON.

That day we took a bump picture by the apple trees. I was lookin big!

Then that evening OH took ANOTHER bump picture because he said it actually looked different than it did earlier....we laughed that I ate too many apple donuts cuz he said it was looking bigger!!

Later screamed out in pain. I felt like a lightening bolt pop in my crotch. I thought baby had kicked it really hard or something. Had discharge but that was not uncommon. Over the course of trying to watch this movie, "True Grit", I kept getting pain in my crotch and new pressure pains in my lady bits. I thought ugh, baby must be dropping or engaging....Or maybe he just hates me. Lol

The baby was kicking a LOT more so we joked that "he's tryin to break out!"....At one point I stood up and OH took yet another pic of my bump and exclaimed "wow, you are bumpin' hunny, and its dropped!"......so I did a little pose to pretend it was excruciating pain....wasnt really but we were just joking around! Or so I thought!

Couldnt sleep, by midnight I decided to get up and walk cuz i was in pain but still unsure....never thought I wouldnt know for sure, but I called hospital to check what they thought.

They said come in to check, didn't hurt to be safe. I really thought it wasn't labor and we would just be back home. But right after the call my plug came out! So i knew my waters broke.

We had to actually pack our bags at 1 am. yea, that was funny! I had no idea what I was doing... brought my daughter to gramma's and went!

So now, we had a C section already planned with this one for October 12th I wasnt due til 19th...I was really early! Hospital had to fit me in for surgery, they were doing twins so I finally went in around 200 am to surgery. i was in pain but nothing aweful. Not really scared, still shocked. Excited!

Surgery was NOT good:nope: usually c sections, especiall planned ones, are about 15 mintues and easy. I was in there for an hour or so and I felt a lot of pain/sickness and had to get very medicated during all of this. The doc had a terriible time getting into my uterus and had to call in another doctor. They had to pull and stretch and dig much more for me. I cried, I was so scared. They all kept telling me im fine..its all fine... you're doing fine.....I just went to another place finally. Being awake on teh other side of that sheet for hour and a half feeling major pressure and like I was having a heart attack....was aweful BUT Finally at 3:36 he came.!! yay!! Sept 26th welcomed Kian into this world and all the badness went bye bye!

Then he went ot level 2 nursery so I couldnt even hold him:( ....my next 8 hours were hell. I though of my baby in that nursery being poked and prodded and couldnt come to him until I could move my legs. I cried and willed them to move and couldn't do it....My strong amazing baby was released from level 2 nursery before I could feel my stupid legs!!! I was so happy when he came to me and then we finally named him Kian. :happydance:
So...
here are the pics of my bump progression during the day. First one was around 2pm, second around 5 pm 3rd around 7pm....that one was after my waters had broke but I didn't really know it yet as they did the slow, dribbly break not the gushing.....had no idea I was in labor!!! And a pic of the c section, baby's first second. :cloud9:
Thanks for reading. !!

Attachments

• DSCN2233.jpg
    DSCN2233.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN2263.jpg
    DSCN2263.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
Awe great story! Sorry the section itself was scary. At least it all turned out good. You really can see your bump drop in those pictures. Those are great to have. And I love the first moment picture. I have one of both my girls like that minus the C section part.

Fan story .... Lol that you were pretending to be in pain when really you were in labour hehe! The bump pics are fab and I love that c-sec pic .... Great photo to keep!! Xx

Loved your story, you can really see your bump drop too, Espeacially between the 2nd and third picture.

I love the picture if kains first minute, amazing!

Just popped on to read some stories... Brilliant story :) such good photo's too.. crazy how bump dropped from one photo to another!! xx

That is definitely wild how your bump dropped like that. Great photos! GORGEOUS baby! It sounds like they've been using different pain meds lately because a LOT of people are getting really sick from them... Ugh, not looking forward to it. Congratulations on your baby! I'm glad everything is well now.

great story n pics. love the last one. his entrance how cool! x

great story, sorry the c-section was lousy. no fair getting to have him early, we were supposed to have our babies on the same day, remember. lol.

love the c-section pic. I really wish I had gotten a pic when LO was coming out but things were just way to crazy by that point.

Guess I just had to ruin our plans Michelle! Hah.

Wow, you can really tell the difference between the 2nd and 3rd pic! Funny, we watched True Grit earlier on in my pregnancy when we had just started to be able to see his kicks from the outside. He went crazy during that movie!

Sorry the c-section was so traumatic. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->