Kid friendly tablets?

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I'm not sure whether to make this christmas or birthday gift (ds is 2 in jan)
however after me keeping ds away from mobiles, remotes etc.. dh is concerned that ds will get left behind in this technology obsessed generation so we have agreed that ds can have a kids tablet.

Now I am looking on amazon and there are loads of android tablets for kids for around the £40 mark.

I would just like to know if anyone out there has one of these "non branded" versions and which ones kids and parents enjoy please :flower:

We got our daughter a cheap android one and it was rubbish :( ended up getting the Asus for around £110 and it's brilliant for her. Sorry I couldn't give a better review of the one we got x

I'm looking at the dragon touch 7inch kids atm. It is currently only 39.99 on amazon if anyone has ever used it??

I got my DD (she is 3 a week before Christmas) an Innotab as i think it would be more robust for her, as she is more than likely going to drop it etc i have only just considered a tablet for my older two who are 8 and 11 lol

We got dd a leapfrog leap pad platinum for christmas. She used to have a Samsung galaxy 3 but I don't think it was robust ebough and eventually it just died. I had a play in store and it's quite quick ect plus has loads more suitable features for her and I won't be constantly sorting out the volume, screen brightness or trying to navigate her out of the settings she often found herself in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->