• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kiddicare.com

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from their website?

I was looking to get Oscar a new car seat and their prices seem to be the cheapest online, but I'm a bit nervous ordering from them as I know nothing about them :blush:

I could get the same seat from mothercare but it will cost me at least £40 extra :dohh:

Any suggestions of reliable websites/reviews of kiddicare.com welcome x

we have used kiddicare a few times and have always found them very reliable, quick delivery and excellent prices x

I've ordered a couple of things from them and they've been great - cheaper than anywhere else and quick delivery :D x

same as everyone else said. Our maxi cosi tobi seat was £136 with them instead of £180 everywhere else and delivered in 48hrs with a txt to notify me on the day of delivery

I live near their big store in Peterborough, have never had any problems with them

same as everyone else said. Our maxi cosi tobi seat was £136 with them instead of £180 everywhere else and delivered in 48hrs with a txt to notify me on the day of delivery

Ooo this is the seat we're after! How is it?

I have ordered from them - they were very cheap and quick to deliver. They even text you to say they are coming!

We got Hannah's high chair from them and had no problems!

Found the service was very good, ordered from them a few times.

My SIL ordered a maxi cosi infant seat from them, it came and she didn't like the colour so they exchanged it for her without charging her postage. She was impressed with their service.

brilliant service from kiddicare, would recommend them

I know them personally and they are lovely, give brilliant customer service. Highly recommended !

I just spoke to my friend who has ordered off kiddiecare and she said that they have gone bust!

should have said that she ordered a pram a couple of weeks ago and haven't had it had her money refunded by the credit card company

just wanted to bump this thread to ask if anyone knew anything about kiddicare???? x

i emailed customer services last week about returning a faulty item and they were in contact pretty quickly, never mentioned anything about going bust. Nothing on the website either, still taking orders? who knows!!

My car seat arrived after one working day, this was a couple of weeks ago I think.

I thought they were really good! Hope they haven't gone bust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->