Kiddicare.com

My car seat arrived after one working day, this was a couple of weeks ago I think.

I thought they were really good! Hope they haven't gone bust!

so do i honey, i'm waiting for our car seat to come back in stock, they were great when i've ordered from them previously x

I had a big order from them about two weeks ago. Arrived really quick no probs

i got a travel cot from them via ebay. had a fast delivery from them

Drove past on tuesday and the car park was empty? :( Could have been due to the snow?? I personally have spent a fortune in Kiddicare both online and in the shop... Never had a problem, nearly always have the cheapest prices and fast del... Hope their not bust....

maybe it was just the pram she bought it was a Jane travel system

I placed an order with them last week and it arrived no problem!

Hey, it's me again lol

OH drove passed Kiddicare and said there were lots of cars parked in the car park and lorries loading/unloading etc so...

I purchased a new pushchair from them late on Thurs and had a text today to tell me that it would be delivered on Mon. It seems they are still going!

Hey, it's me again lol

OH drove passed Kiddicare and said there were lots of cars parked in the car park and lorries loading/unloading etc so...

I purchased a new pushchair from them late on Thurs and had a text today to tell me that it would be delivered on Mon. It seems they are still going!

yay thats fab :)

I forgot to update, pushchair arrived on Mon as expected!

Must say I was tempted to drive up there and buy the pushchair instead of having it delivered this time, but then I know I'd end up buying lots of other bits and pieces :blush::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->