Kids chairs & table.

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So I'm looking into getting one for Josh, but wondering if they're only good for gathering dust and taking too much room? Knowing my monkey is quite active, I doubt he'll sit still for more than a minute :lol:

He loves to draw(well not so much drawing, but banging the crayon on a sheet of paper, making little dots:lol:) and read.

Should I get one now? Or should I wait it out until he's a bit older?

I would probably wait if Josh is anything like Connor. He gets bored with something after 5 minutes and had to move onto the next thing. I don't think I could get him to sit still if I wanted to. If he is pretty good sitting still when he plays with his toys go for it.

I was going to look into getting this for Valerie for her first birthday. That way she would have it...always...even if she was still a little too active for it. Maybe wait until Josh's first birthday?

leeon was 1 at christmas and now he wont sit still so i think another few months once he can walk il probably get him one x

My SIL has one for her 2 girls... they have it in the kitchen though and use it for anything from eating to crafts.. they love it.

ohhh I found one I like! Jasmine is going to turn around and say she wants a princess room when she is 3 though... lol

https://cgi.ebay.ca/Hand-Painted-Ch...14&_trkparms=72:1215|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I got Dec one, just a wee cheap one out of Ikea to see how he takes to it, we got the little table and 2 chairs for 14 GBP, he loves it, he will eat at it as well as paint and draw, so I am going to give him another month or 2 and get him a good one.

Personally i'd wait , he would most likely climb all over it then anything :rofl: Im just going on what Ella is like as they are around the same age!

I'd say when he reaches one , or alittle over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->