kids who hit.how to deal with it!

missy123

Reaction score
There is a boy on my sons soccer team who hits all the other kids..today my son was the victim over him wanting to wear my sons number(my son has worn this number all season)when he couldn't get the jersey off him he kicked my son in the ankle..it broke my heart and his dad did give out to him like he always does but i really wanted to check him for it!! the times we live in really doesn't allow for that :-( its so frustrating i don't like falling out with adults over kids but i feel like I've let my son down..they are 7 years old by the way xx what would u do?

Hitting from a 2 year old is a bit more understandable... but 7? I'm sorry, but if someone else's kid is hitting mine, I will yell at their kid for being abusive. The lack of parents and growth of child breeders (people who have kids but have no real parenting skills) nowadays upsets me and I won't stand for their ignorance and insolence.

If my son's ankle was kicked in the situation described above and hurt, I'd be demanding or suing that kid's parent for any medical bills so that they understand that such behavior won't be tolerated.

That's just awful.

Im thinking of calling his mam..i know he will do it again next time to someone else :-( the child has anger issues

Since his dad already pulls him up for it I'm afraid there's not much place for you to say anything to the kid.i agree the little shit is well old enough to know better.i would just encourage my son to stick up for himself,maybe yell don't hit me or push him away while sayin don't hit me ect.make sure u encourage him to verbalized the objection to the other boy hurting him so everyone around is aware if he does push back that he is reacting to the other boy not being the bully himself.if this was an isolated incident for your boy I would leave it alone til it happens again

Hahahaha awww =( poor thing.in that case if he is affected emptionally like that if it happens again I would say something to the kid as well.you could even say to the dad this is the second time wev had an issue with this then say something to the boy like do not hit my child again or there wi be consequences(although I don't know what consequences there could be so that may not work lol)

I honestly think that it is overreacting to say that the child has anger issues or bad parents. Boys will be boys and little boys in general are rough it is just natural.

I don't think its natural to be rough..he's the only one who does it..my son wouldn't harm a fly

I honestly think that it is overreacting to say that the child has anger issues or bad parents. Boys will be boys and little boys in general are rough it is just natural.

Boys will be boys, and roughhousing with each other in play is normal. Hitting and kicking at 2 years old is a phase kids go through in general. However, by 7 years old, hitting and kicking because he can't have something he wants is immature and shows that the parents lack discipline and control of their child. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->