Kids!!!!

Imi

Reaction score
Im TRYING to tidying up, she' destroying the place!!!
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Is it classed as child abuse to place a child in a skip?? as long as you take em out before they collect it???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am joking BTW lol
:dohh:

:rofl:
If they collect it - will they bring her back??????

Sinead

LOL aww hun but shes so cute lol and can look very innocent

i nkow the feeling as soon as i tidy up lucy just makes a mess again ggrrrrr

Throw a couple of toys in Imi and it should be fine!!!!

anyone wanna babysit??

lol, she will trash ur house 4 free

xxx

What's a skip? It sounds fun, not like a torture device at all. LOL I remember those days...little ones under foot, pulling everything from the cupboards and me wanting to cry from frustration. They're 11 & 9 nine and now it's "Mom, buy me this, buy me that, I want to go here and there and I'm still in tears. LOL I don't know how old she is, but here's some advice...pop in a video, give her a snack and juice until you're done. If that doesn't work...let her help with the chores. My kids loved feeling "big." They really like dusting and vacuuming. LOL

Do you have a Tesco's nearby Imi?????

I've bought Charlie a massive bag of 100 plastic coloured balls for £3.97. They're designed for a ballpit, but if I have something to do, and he's being his usual self, I put the travel cot in the living room ,fill it with the balls, and chuck him in the middle!!! He loves it!!:happydance:

And they come in a very handy zipped plastic container that you can put them all back in again when you're done!

You could buy 20 bags of balls, and then you'd definitely get away with putting her in the skip!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I say do it - She'll prob enjoy the peace hunny

:rofl: x

I say do it - She'll prob enjoy the peace hunny

:rofl: x

Cheeky moo you mean i'd enjoy the peace!

Sounds like a good idea might get gav to go out later ...

He has 2 anyway since the muppet went to asda and forgot maddies nappies last night ...

Just came to change her smelly "runny!" bum i got 2 left till he gets home and he on a course :wacko:

xxx

Im TRYING to tidying up, she' destroying the place!!!

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Is it classed as child abuse to place a child in a skip?? as long as you take em out before they collect it???​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am joking BTW lol

:dohh:

No no, not at all I'm sure a skip would be fine - I've tried the rabbit hutch before! lol

- He actually got in himself, but I didn't rush to get him out!

Lmfao ....

I may forget to take her out the way she been lol!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->