Kidstart?!!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!
Iv just signed up for Kidstart as it looks like a great free way to save for your child!
I was wondering if it really is as good as it seems?
Have any of you saved threw Kidstart before?Or registerd on there?

https://www.kidstart.co.uk/Default.aspx

On alot of shops, whatever you spend you get a percentage back and it goes into your 'kiddybank' which can then be transferred into your bank/building society account or childs trust fund account

Thanks
Ashleigh
Xxx

no idea - i had heard of this and thought it sounded good though. will be interesting to hear how others have found it!

That looks brilliant! Not sure how secure it is though. I plan to investigate this one further.

I have taken the plunge and joined , I read the security system etc sounds good . xx .

Im a bit annoyed now, Iv joined but then when I was clicking on all the different shops, The main ones that Id shop in such as Argos and Woolworths, You can only order online!! They make it sound as you can spend instore OR online but most of them are online!! and you've got to remember to click on the kidstart website link first. I suppose its good for Christmas instead of lugging loads of bags around but I really thought there would be more instore ones :(
Ahh well, it hasnt cost anything and Im going to get my mum and nan to join aswel n then they can save for you child/child to be!
XXxx

Im a bit annoyed now, Iv joined but then when I was clicking on all the different shops, The main ones that Id shop in such as Argos and Woolworths, You can only order online!! They make it sound as you can spend instore OR online but most of them are online!! and you've got to remember to click on the kidstart website link first. I suppose its good for Christmas instead of lugging loads of bags around but I really thought there would be more instore ones :(
Ahh well, it hasnt cost anything and Im going to get my mum and nan to join aswel n then they can save for you child/child to be!
XXxx

I just signed up and discovered this too :( sucks.

So really we're not going to be saving much atall, :(If delivery is say 5 pounds or so. Ah well Il use it this christmas with the big things and cot and furniture etc
XXx

:( , I noticed the same thing too .
I spend loads over the year in Argos/Asdas etc .. But there all online shopping only ! .

Hi everyone - hope you dont mind me writing to you all - I am a mum of two little girls and i work for KidStart - i know you would expect me to say this but it really is true - KidStart is great, I have saved loads for my kids. Sorry some of you feel disgruntled that we are not in the high street, we will be in the future but it takes much longer to set up. We do offer KidStart savings with Goldsmiths in the high street (great christening and christmas presents). But online shopping especially over christmas is where it is at - I plan to do all my xmas shopping this way and will save ££££.
Some members who shop alot online save between £60 and £300 a year.
Let me know what you think. Happy shopping and christmas !! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"