Kidzania - How long?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I was just wondering how long roughly the kids spend in there - Can't see any information on their website to indicate sessions or 'expected time'.

x

You get a 4 hour slot. Iirc when you book tickets you have to choose which time you want (sessions starting every 30 minutes or every hour I think) and they're different prices depending on what time you go for.

Thanks lovely!

Is it actually worth the visit while in London? There for 2 nights/3 days and really not sure if to include this or not!

I think so, it was really fun! All the kids seemed to be loving it. I think it depends whether you want to do the traditional, tourist things (which is what I normally go for because I feel like it's a waste to go to London and not do "London" stuff) or try something new.

Read up the reviews on there and they seem to be going downhill - Poss through the holidays it's got more chaos so we're giving it a miss plus it's 2 days for us all so aiming for something together!

I got all excited then, was going to stalk kidzania as just down the road from us really :haha;

I'm kinda in that area *I think* - Well she didn't say it was far from where we're staying. Kensington palace on Thursday. x

Tasha, whereabouts in London are you? I go fairly often for work (on Westminster Bridge), if you're nearby I can stalk you while you're stalking Wobbles :winlwink: :haha:

:haha: ten minutes by car from kidzania is where we are. Let's stalk her

Hahaha don't think it was as close as I thought. We're near Kensington Gardens that's all I know!

Are you going to go to the Diana memorial garden whilst you're there? Girls would love it.

Thanks lovely for messaging me yesterday. I think we are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->