Killer back ache

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering with bad back ache? If you are, what are you doing for it? I don't really want to take pain killers so I've been using warm baths and just resting as much as possible, but would love to hear what's worked for anyone else!

I haven't had it this pregnancy but had it in my last pregnancy and I found those stick on heat pads amazing! They last like 12 hours. Doctor ok'd them too. Hope you feel better soon!

Ooh that's a great idea! I will definitely get one, thank you!

Same here. I have arthritis in my back but it's gotten worse. I have a couple of stretches I do and I also have exercise ball and I just lie on top of it to open up the vertebrae and let those muscles relax. Really helps a lot! I take paracetamol at night though as my arthritis is all over. O and then heat also helps me

I've suffered from bad back pain since week 5 and I've found wheat bags quite good. They mould to the shape of your back, so I find them easier use than hot water bottles. I'm the same in that I try to avoid painkillers. I caved once and took paracetamol, which my midwife said is fine x

I used to use a tens machine, but I duno if u can use them in early pregnancy? I know people use them in labour but not sure about before ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->