Kims gonna be slim (Journal with horrify pics!)

DAY 43

So first day back at work, didnt get time to eat before cos I was getting Josh ready so was proper starving alllllllllll day! As soon as a got in I ate lol. Gonna have some soup and a mousse before bed.

Hopefully the scales shift for tomorrow, witch has just arrived so god knows how much water im holding! x

6.5lbs off =] over the moon. No weigh in for two weeks cos my CD is on hols, hopefully I'll make it through!!

So I had a party the other night. It had been planned for ages so I went and got rather drunk...Then there was the kebab..oops.

So back on my diet as of today. Yesterday I went and booked myself a personal trainer for 5 weeks, 3 times a week. Hopefully he'll give me a kick up to backside. He's quite fit actually haha...That will make me turn up!

On the downside I got a swimming costume yesterday to go swimming today and my mum said I look like a fat ladybird lol (its red with black dots) O dear lol....

Day 2 of being back on track.

So so tired. Got work tomorrow then the first session with the personal trainer. Excited but scared, He's going to make me run :shock: In public!!! :nope:

Hopefully it won't be too bad and I'll be able to walk at work on sunday! So excited for my weigh in a week on monday, I need to loose 8lbs to break the 3st mark.

Gonna look ahead to that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->