Kind of freaking out here, so confused and could use some reassurance!! PLease!

amommy

^Madelynn^'s Mommy
Reaction score
OK girls I need your help, I am kind of freaking out over my symptoms.. I am wondering if I am going to get AF 6 days early..
This morning my CM was sticky, my cervix was medium and firm.. This afternoon I checked my cervix which is my usual time to check and it was medium to low, firm and bulgy and found EWCM at the cervix..
I had a temp drop today of 0.3...

I am soooo confused, is there anyone out there who may have some idea of what is going on?

Please look at my chart and tell me what you think!! I xposted this in 2 ww as well.. thanks ladies!

I don't think the temp drop is large enough to be concerned over...it's totally normal to have it fluctuate a little; you are still above coverline.

I am sure you know that any one temp is not an indicator for anything, you need to see the pattern.

As far as CP, I really think it is a horrible indicator of anything. I know you don't want to hear this, but wait for the morning temp. :hugs:

Thanks honey..yea I'm not a good waiter lol

Sorry, on this one you're going to have to, lol

I agree with DMom your just going to have to wait for tomorrows temp, i know for me my cervix is goofy, its never in the same position each cycle, so i gave up trying to track that lol. Good luck, and try to relax :hugs:

yep I will try to relax.. terribly teary today so that doesn't help!! LOL!

I always have temp dips at 5-6DPO. Even on the cycle I conceived my baby girl. Just keep monitoring your temps.

Thanks Junebug!! I tested tonight since I saw the dip, and saw a VVVVV faint line on FRER.. But I am not believeing it until its DARK! Thanks to everyone who helped during my freak out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->