Kind of miffed at the hubby...

arlosmama

Reaction score
oy vey...so today i am on CD13 and I have been having -ve OPKs, but this morning my line was darker than the past few days. I STRESSED to my husband how we needed to BD these next few days especially last night since i was close to CD14 and he had some plans. So he goes out, comes home so late, and then needs to sleep because he has to get up early...so no BD for me. So I thought...well we BD in the morning, but he scheduled a meeting early and had to rush out because he overslept because he was out late...so now we are shooting for this afternoon....grrrrrr...usually I can't keep him off of me and right now I can't get him on me...LOL...I know this is as important to him as it is me...but I need him to be there when he needs to be there...and I am venting here because I don't want to start an argument that might wind up with another missed opportunity. I am also really hoping that I didn't surge last night and that is why I had the kind of darker line this morning. I keep telling myself it is good that he rested and it is good for sperm...but I really wish that he would have been home. I know if I have no BFP this month that I am going to be living in the "what if" land because of that one day...

sorry to vent but I am getting more frustrated by the minute and me typing here is keeping me from calling him...

hope all you ladies are doing wonderful and are getting covered with the stickiest of dust!

oy vey...so today i am on CD13 and I have been having -ve OPKs, but this morning my line was darker than the past few days. I STRESSED to my husband how we needed to BD these next few days especially last night since i was close to CD14 and he had some plans. So he goes out, comes home so late, and then needs to sleep because he has to get up early...so no BD for me. So I thought...well we BD in the morning, but he scheduled a meeting early and had to rush out because he overslept because he was out late...so now we are shooting for this afternoon....grrrrrr...usually I can't keep him off of me and right now I can't get him on me...LOL...I know this is as important to him as it is me...but I need him to be there when he needs to be there...and I am venting here because I don't want to start an argument that might wind up with another missed opportunity. I am also really hoping that I didn't surge last night and that is why I had the kind of darker line this morning. I keep telling myself it is good that he rested and it is good for sperm...but I really wish that he would have been home. I know if I have no BFP this month that I am going to be living in the "what if" land because of that one day...

sorry to vent but I am getting more frustrated by the minute and me typing here is keeping me from calling him...

hope all you ladies are doing wonderful and are getting covered with the stickiest of dust!

I'm sorry hun, I am sure that is very stressful. If I were you I'd be wearing a sexy little something when he gets home from work and attack him. :haha:

I will do my best...but I really responded to say congrats on the BFP! I hope you have an easy breezy pregnancy!

I will do my best...but I really responded to say congrats on the BFP! I hope you have an easy breezy pregnancy!

Awww thank you! From your lips to God's ears. Lord knows I am doing everything within my power to take excellent care of myself. I have another one of my intralipid IVs tomorrow. Thanks again! :hugs:

Darn husbands! My husband tried to pull that once (although he was sick) I kept reminding him that we are getting older and can't keep putting off ttc because every month counted for us...

It's very frustrating Hun isn't it , my dh has done this in the past and it has drove me mad ,put on your nicest underwear and am sure he won't be able to resist u ,am sure u are still good to go if u had a positive surge today ,good luck :hugs::hugs:

Oh common story, well it is in my house!! They can suffer from performance stress which puts them off as well. If mine does it again this month I´m thinking of telling him to buck up or the milk man will be a father before he is!

Oh common story, well it is in my house!! They can suffer from performance stress which puts them off as well. If mine does it again this month I´m thinking of telling him to buck up or the milk man will be a father before he is!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Totally understand! Sometimes I get so frustrated with my husband because I just don't think he truly gets it. I know he wants a baby desperately but doesn't always understand his actions have significant consequences on our abilities to conceive.

I eventually stopped telling my husband when the right time was and just attacked him. He was not even the wiser.

Now we are on the IVF track and I'm going through your same frustrations only its trying to get him to slow down on alcohol and cigars so his sperm sample can improve. He says he gets it but doesn't seem to make the changes.

Ugh!! Men!!!

I completely understand! My DH discovered in January that he has a herniated disk. Every month has been such a challenge because even if HE is in the mood... his back doesn't always agree (to the point that sometimes it can "kill" the mood, if you know what I mean.) I know its not his fault, but its hard not to get frustrated when there is such a small window of opportunity each month!

I happened to me last cycle, we missed the egg as he went out with the boys for few beers, then comes bacl late and he was too tired and the next day he was hungover. Not good.

Nice one Natsby! I told mine that at this rate our baby will take after the postman lol

GAH! It winds me up when they do that! It was becoming a bit of a habit a few months ago and DH explained that he was feeling a little under pressure to perform and it was making him feel unloved and used (EH???)

So - the following cycle, I tried a different approach ... did everything I could to make him feel like a god. Fertile window approaches (after being his little sex kitten for weeks) and .... NO JOY :(

The next cycle I thought "sod him" I'm ready, I'm about to Ovulate and I'm feeling like a little nymph (as I always do at this point of the cycle). I hinted, he said "too tired" ... So out came my little friend from Ann Summers, completely ignored him and carried on regardless.

This hurt his male ego and after about 2 minutes of this - he was only too happy to oblidge! I didn't get my BFP but at least we managed to BD and have fun at the right time.

My little friend will be making a return appearance within the week I think ;)

:hugs: TOTALLY with you on this one girls, you're not alone!!! :hugs:

I find making sure I catch DH to BD around O far more stressful than the TWW - if only we could do this ourselves eh???:winkwink:

I find making sure I catch DH to BD around O far more stressful than the TWW - if only we could do this ourselves eh???:winkwink:

Omg ,me too I hate telling dh how often we have to bd ESP wen my cycle is super messed up like this month :growlmad:

UGh my dh has a back problem too it seems like most men do!

Omg ,me too I hate telling dh how often we have to bd ESP wen my cycle is super messed up like this month :growlmad:

Blimey Despie, don't envy you that one at all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->