kinda bummed kinda not.

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
SO I had my Dr appt today and i was totally freaked going in because of what i knew was coming....
He got my blood back ... hcg was back down to zero! :thumbup:
Did a cervical exam... uterus back down to size!:thumbup:
Told me when i could start TTC... after 2 cycles :dohh:
Told me I can take baby aspirin and it will not harm anything... :thumbup:

I was kind of bummed because i wanted to try right away, but i trust my doctor. He used the whole " you have to rebuild the uterine lining up" line... which I TOTALLY don't believe, but I DO trust him. I would feel bad if I got pregnant and went in and something did happen and i would blame myself. Plus thats 2 months DH can start taking his Vitamin E and i can start the baby aspirin even though he told me i didnt need to start until we started trying. So that was my day... guess I am WTT...i dont want to leave here though...:cry:

Sorry about your loss. I have read post from several ladies that mention baby aspirin. What exactly does it do? I am waiting for my followup apt next week to see what my Dr. says about trying again.

It helps the blood flow to the uterus and ovaries and helps your blood not to clot which can cause early losses

I would honestly have a relaxed NTNP approach initially.. I don't think you need to AVOID getting pregnant- and if you research it- it's all a matter of opinion and there is no solid proof that waiting does ANY good. Personally, I think it's a good thing to wait until you have at least 1 AF.. that is what I did.. but even then- I didn't use protection before that. I know what you mean though- you don't want to GET pregnant- have something happen- and then wish you had waited. Just trust your gut on this though hun... :hugs:

Thank you Holly! You always make me feel better. Ithink that's what we are going to do, even though I made the mistake of telling hubby and he said to follow Doctors orders blah blah blah.... one night of a cmon and a pouty face and he will cave lol

I think knowing you want to have a baby and using protection is just flat out SILLY unless there was some sort of complication. I think if you just 'wing it' initially to start- that should be a good compromise for everyone. And who knows- maybe having that NTNP approach might get you there quicker! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->